Chapter 5: Thoughts?

Marcus pov:

After finding out I had a roommate, it made me furious. There were so many people in the building who didn't even have a roommate, but they chose me. That's just called bad luck, I guess.

I went out with Roger to the club and had a few drinks. I mean, Roger had a few drinks. As for me, drank almont two bottles, but Roger stopped.

People always ask me why I drink so much, and I say for fun. But if only that was true. I drink to forget my past for a while, and then it's back to the same old the next morning.

At least I have Roger, or else I would probably be in jail for something stupid I did drunk. Me and Roger go way back. Roger and I are like brothers.

I mean, he was there for when no one was not even my family. But I'm not going into detail. When I'm drunk, he takes me to his place and looks after me.

Sometimes, when I wake up, I get a speech, but it never helps.

But one night, he didn't take me to his place. We were heading to my dorm. When we got there, I was half asleep and half awake, and I saw my roommate for the first time. He... he wasn't bad looking.

I was staring at him while he was talking to Roger. I can't remember what they were saying, but he was smiling a lot. He kind of got a cute smile on him. But I mean it in like a bro type of ,like a friend type of way because I'm not gay.

After that, I blacked out and can't remember anything else.

The next day, Roger came up to me.

"Your roommate was so cute. His smile is everything, and his so small."he said in a soft voice.

"But he kind of looed scared when he saw us? Have you ever seen him?"he asked.

"But I thought that type of guy wasn't your type?" I asked in confusion."And plus I why do I have to him. I don't even like him." I said back with a smile.

"He isn't my type, but he has a cute smile, and it doesn't matter if you like him or not. At least you can say hello to him."he said in a serious way.

But after that, he kept going on and on about this boy. I mean his my best friend, my brother, but I mean, come on.

"You sure his not your type because you sound obbsessed with him." I said in a joking manner. Of course, he laughs in a sarcastic way and says no with a straight face.

After school, we parted ways and went our jobs. He works for his grandfather old store, and I go to the cities most popular café. But of course, its name is not the best. But people don't seem to mind. "Little hybbies." I know weird name. But the place has the best donuts I ever had.

When I started working there, the place was small. But then it became more popular since then, and they say it's because of me and Kelly. Kelly is one of my coworkers, and you can say friend. She is the prettiest girl working there, but she's lesbian. But before I found out she was lesbian, people shipped her and me, but she wasn't my type.

I don't really have a type, to be honest. I would just have a little fun with the girls in my form. It's good to be good-looking in college. Then, no one will look down on you. They don't judge you like they do with the other people. But all the girls know that I play with them just for fun, but they think they can get a chance with me.

Sometimes, I would flirt with them when they come by the café. Sins high school I've been playing with the girls, but people ask me why don't I play with boys when I get bored.

But I don't really have an answer on that question.

But I'm not complaining. After a day at the café I go to the library to do homework. People are really shocked when I say I'm top of my classes. After I'm done at the library, I go to the club where Roger is waiting for me, and this time Kelly was there to.

It wasn't so bad, but people kept thinking that Kelly was my girlfriend.

"Nice girl, you got there, dude."???

"She's not my girlfriend, man." I replied with anger in my face.

Everyone wonders if I'm gay. Because all my friends are well, you know. But sometimes I wonder myself maybe a girl is not for me.

______________________________________

Hello readers.
This is probably my longest chapter yet. Hope you are having a good day or night.
I'm trying to post when I have time, but I haven't looked into times or days when I post. But when I find out, I'll tell you guys.

That's all for now.
Bye♡