Chapter 11

Not possible.

Marcus pov:

Roger and I went to the cities most popular club. This place was full every night. We went to the bar and got our regular drinks. After a few drinks and shots, I forgot what happened earlier that night.

Roger doesn't drink that much because he's my drive home. And he watches me so that I don't go home with a girl. A lot like to flirt with me when his not there. I sat at the bar and saw someone who looked familiar in the distant. It was Kelly. One of my co-workers at the café. She was with two other people. One girl and one boy. I looked back at Roger and saw him staring at them.

And that's all I remember from that night. I woke up in my bed with a massive headache. Well that a hang over for you. I got up and went to the kitchen, opened up the drawer and got some pain meds out. Atleast it was a Saturday, so I could sleep it off. I went to sit on the couch and put on the television.

I heard Alex's bedroom door open and he walked out. He wore a oversized shirt and had shorts on. I didn't think he noticed me. I had a few glances when he stretched his arms up in the air.

He had a nice body shape. He went in the kitchen to get some water and went back into his room. His messy bed hair looked cute on him as well as his sleepy eyes. I don't think getting over him is going to be easy.

The next day:

Alex pov:

I woke up with my alarm going off next to me. I sat up straight whilst putting off the alarm. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth and did my hair. I went to my closet and got out clothes for the day.

I looked at my phone and saw I got a miss call from Leah. I ignored it and got dressed. I got my bag and walked to the university's small café, whilst calling back Leah.

"Hey where are?" Leah asked. She sounded annoyed. "What do you mean?" I replied confused. "The presentation you idot. You're late." She said angrily. "Wait, that's today?" I quickly replied and ended the call. "Shit, I forgot about the presentation. " I thought to myself and ran back to the dorm. I quickly went in and went to my room.

I searched for the presentation in my room but I couldn't find. I ran out of my room and wasn't looking. I bumped into Marcus, causing us to fall. I fell on top of him. I quickly lifted my head to see if he was okay. Before I could say anything the front door opened. I looked beside me and saw Leah standing there. Her face was in shock and I could see tears forming in her eyes.

I quickly got up and saw the presentation on the table. I grabbed it and ran out of the dorm, after Leah. I caught up to her and grabbed her shoulder, causing her to turn around. "What do you want. Now I know why you were late. You were making out with my crush. You bastard." She yelled at me whilst tears rolling down her face. "No, I went back to get our presentation but bumped into him. I didn't do anything. "I explained to her worried that our friendship would end.

There was silence until Leah looked into my eyes. "Well, your eyes says the opposite. The way you looked at him and t-the way he looked at you. He fell for you." She said and ran off to her dorm. I turned around with tears in my eyes. I went back to the dorm and saw Marcus was gone.

That's good because I didn't want him or anyone to see me like this. I went into my room and locked the door. I lost my only friend I had.

A few hours went by and I heard a knock on the door. I got up and went to go check. I wanted it to be Leah but when I opened it, it was Marcus. I looked shocked. I was scared that he might have heard what Leah said in the hallway today. "Are you still going to tutor me or are you going to be in your room the whole day?" He said and had a smirk on his face.

That's a first, I thought to myself. "Yeah sorry. Just give me a sec." I closed the door. The smirk on his face gave me a small smile. It's the first time he did that and it's almost been two months. I got out the books and went outside to the living room. He was sitting on the couch, on his phone.

"First. No phones. "I said handing out my hand, signaling him to give his phone to me. He chuckled,"Funny joke." He said. I signaled again. "You're serious. "He gave me his phone whilst rolling his eyes. "So what do you want to do first. "I asked, setting out the subjects on the table.

"We're going to do all this today?" He asked in shock. "No..." I said handing him the rest of the books. "We're going to do all this." I said with a smile. "Fine, but let me go have a smoke." He said whilst standing up and walked to the dorms balcony.

Whilst he was standing on the balcony, I noticed that he has big arms. I guess he works out a lot. I thought placing my head on my hand. And he doesn't look bad in a black tank top.

A smile came out on my face and I caught myself blushing a little at my thoughts. I quickly got back to reality when I noticed he was done smoking. He walked back in and sat on the couch whilst I was sitting on the grond.

"Are you ready?" I asked whilst standing up and sat next to him, giving him a maths book. "I think we should start with math." I said, giving him a smile.
______________________________________

Thanks for reading