Chapter 22

Marcus pov:

"Tired?" I ask, as Alex rests his head on my shoulder. He nods his head. I let out a chuckle whilst shaking my head. Whilst the teacher is talking, I felt a gaze on me. I turn to see Kyle staring at us with an annoyed expression on his face. I felt annoyed that he wanted Alex. I look back at Alex. Why do you have to be so good looking. I let out a sigh as I doodle on my paper.

•••

"Now I can go take a nap. But first let me check if my mother send something." He pulls out his phone and started looking. "Nothing." He voice fades with his word. I put my arm over his shoulder, "Maybe she lost her phone. If I know your mother, she would've already send you an entire paragraph." I pinch his cheek. "Yeah, you're right." He let's out a sigh. "Now let me see you smile." I widen his mouth, creating a smile. "So, you guys are together, I presume." I hear a woman's voice behind me.

"Yes, you got a problem?" I turn to see Leah standing there. "What do you mean. I'm just asking." She crosses her arms. "When did this happen? Last time I knew, you guys weren't speaking to each other." She grins. "Get a life." I walk away. "Why do you like that weird eyed freak?" I stop in place. "Why do you have to be a bitch. Nobody thinks you're good looking. You're just a self centered, cold hearted slut, that has nothing better to do, then to bring out someone else's insecurities. Chasing after boys, just to brag about them with your 'friends' And then laugh in theirface when they tell you that they like you. Don'ttalk to me or my boyfriend again, becausenext time, I won't be nice." I let out a sigh, grabbing Alex's hand and walk away.

By the corner of my eye, I can see Alex looking back and then at me. His face is red, as we make our way to the dorm.

We start walking up the stairs towards the dorm, but Alex stops, "Thanks." I turn and see his ears blood red. "For what?" I look down at him. "For what you did back there. No one has ever done something like that." I walk down to him and pick him up. "What are you doing?" I ignore him and walk towards the dorm. "Marcus, put me down." He says, punching my back.

I open the door of our dorm and walk in. "Can you put me down now?" He sighs, as I close the door. The dorm was dark, but we could still see each other. I put him down and stare at him.

Alex pov:

He looks so sexy in the dark. And the way he stares at me, makes me want to jump on him. But I told myself that I'll wait when I'm married.

Fuck it.
______________________________________