Chapter 13

Drunk mistake

Marcus pov:

We made it to the dorm and Alex keeps giggling at everything. It's really funny. His eyes were halfway closed and he could barely see anything. I opened the dorm door and walked in. I placed Alex on the couch and went back to the door to close it. "You're so handsome." I heard Alex say with a giggle. My heart skipped a beat and I quickly turned around. "Remember when Leah saw us laying on the ground. I ran after her." He giggled, "She stopped at her dorm and turned around, with tears in her eyes. She looked so ugly then." He laughed and sighed, "Now every boy wants her ,but she wants you." He stopped and looked at me.

"You're to good for her and for me. I remember when she turned around, she said that you liked me." He let out a chuckle. My face turned red. "She could see it in your eyes. So cringy. And she said I liked you ,but I was too scared to accept it." He said with a pout. I walked closer to him and stared. "You know. It would be wierd to be in a relationship, where you were mostly annoyed with the person ,but then that annoying feelings turned into comfort. It's funny how love works." He said with a smile. I was speechless. I just wanted to keep listening and I did. He was cute when his drunk.

"I'm surprised that you don't like Leah. You look like the person to like a girl just like Leah. But you have me." He stood up and walked closer to me. He
reached his arm out and hugged me. His cheek on my chest. "Have I ever told you that you look so good in black." He said, placing his chin on my chest. His smile was big. "Bend down, you're to tall." He said, pushing me down by my shoulders. "Now I can look at you in the eyes." He said with a smirk. I didn't think that I would be bossed around by him. But it was cute. He used one of his fingers to lift my chin a little. He came closer, looking at my lips.

Next moment he fell on me. His head now on my shoulder. I took a deep breath and picked him up. I opened his bedroom door and walked in, placing him on his bed. He layed on his back. I turned around and felt Alex grab my hand. "Don't go." I heard him say. I turned my head to see him pouting at me. I sat next to him on the bed. He sat up and looked at me. He placed his hand on my cheek. "You know, maybe Leah was right. Maybe I do like you as a funny roommate." He leaned closer, my heart beating fast. Breathing heavy. Next thing I know, our lips were touching. My cheeks growing red.

After a few seconds I got used to it. I closed my eyes and placed my hand on his cheek. His hands moving towards the back of my neck. The kiss grew stronger and our tongues met each others. I got hard just by kissing. I didn't do this in a long time. The kiss was amazing. I pulled away and went to his neck. I started sucking on his neck, leaving a hickey. He moaned and then giggled. "You're good at this." He said out of breathe. I pulled back and looked at him. What the fuck am I doing, his drunk, I thought to myself. "You should get some rest." I said patting him on his head, with a smile.

I stood up and walked to my room. I sat down on my bed with a sigh, whilst tilting my head back. I looked down at my crouch and let out a smirk. "He's making me go crazy." I said and let out chuckle. I went to the bathroom and jerked myself off. After that, I went to go shower. I came into my room and watched Netflix.

Before I fell asleep my phone started to ring. I looked over and saw it was Roger. I picked up, " Hey dude, whats up." I said. "I need your help. Can we just meet up." He sounded excited but worried at the same time. I got up and went to the front door, but I looked back and turned around to see if Alex was still sleeping. Peeked through the door and he was sleeping.  I let out a sigh and ran to my car. I rode to Roger's house and got out of the car. I ran to the front door and knocked. He opened the door. "Hey dude. I need a favor and it's about liking someone." He said with a awkward smile.

"Motherfucker. I thought something was wrong." I said standing up and putting my hands on my hips, letting out a sigh. "Sorry. But it's like love at first sight kinda thing." He said scratching the back of his neck. "Okay. Who is it?" I asked. "The guy who was with Kelly tonight." He said, excitement rushing through his eyes. "Sam?" I asked confused. "I don't know his name but his totally my type and we had it going on at the club." He said, his face turning red. "You were at the club?" I asked. "Yeah and you were having fun looking at Alex." He said with a smirk.

I sat down and Roger's cheeks were red, "We even made out in the club's bathroom. He's so hot." He smiled at himself. "I need you to give me his number, please. "He asked with a pout. "Do you want to get me killed. Sam is the devil. Sometimes I wonder how I became friends with that dickhead." I said. "Come on dude. For me, your best friend." He said, shaking me by the shoulders. "Fine." I took his phone and typed in Sam's number. "If he kills me, it's on you." I said with a smile. "Thanks dude." He looked like a puppy who just saw food laying in front of him.

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading this chapter.