Chapter 5 : Friendship

HE'S HANDSOME.

"No, you did not do anything wrong." She finally replied almost sounding worried so she adjusted herself once more.

"Then, why won't you even look at me?" He began to move closer to her, causing Freya to back away and shift her gaze somewhere else, flustered.

"I, It's just that–"

"What I meant was, why aren't you talking to me like you usually do? It's making me worry," the Prince said, as he backed away and held Freya's hand.

Freya wanted to pull her hand away, but seeing the Prince's handsome figure, she couldn't refuse. Maybe I can be nice to him for now, just until Aurelia comes, she thought.

"Okay, stop worrying I'm sorry, I'm just not in the mood at the moment you see." She stated.

With a confused look, he replied. "Not in the mood?" he repeated, then kissed the back of Freya's hand.

He looked deeply into Freya's eyes before leaning in to kiss her on the lips but he stopped midway and chuckled.

Freya's eyes widened, and she froze in shock. What the hell. .

The Prince chuckled. "You're adorable Freya."

WHAT? Me? Adorable? Freya couldn't process what had just happened. She was left stunned.

"Were you just about to kiss me?" she asked still in shock.

The Prince looked confused. "I apologize, I might've caused you discomfort."

The old Freya was indeed fond of the Prince—charming, gentle, and kind, every girl's dream guy. When she knew she was getting engaged to the Crown Prince, she was ecstatic and became obsessive.

I guess that's something I don't like about the old Freya. Well, I am the new Freya now. I'm quite obsessive too, but not as much as the old Freya, she thought.

"Are you mad? Forgive me." The crown prince pouted.

"I'm not. I guess it's normal y'know?" she said.

The Prince thought something was really weird about Freya. I don't know what I did to make her like this. Does she not love me anymore?

A sigh was heard. "Freya, if you don't love me anymore, tell me so that I can make you love me again," he said.

Wtf... This is his green flag era, Freya thought about the Prince in the novel. She realized she might have forgotten something important about him.

Then she remembered: the Prince actually loved Freya. He just got tired of her bratty attitude towards other women and people around him. Freya was really the jealous type. When he met Aurelia and bonded with her, he fell in love with her.

"You'll love another soon and won't worry about me, not even the slightest," Freya said, standing up.

Suddenly, she felt her chest was going to burst. She knew she wasn't upset about the matter, maybe these were the old Freya's feelings. She must have really loved this guy.

Even she could feel pity for the man, but this feelings should worn off quick once he finds the woman really meant for him.

The Prince took her hand and pulled her into a hug. Freya couldn't help but let out the old Freya's feelings.