𝟎𝟎𝟑

═════════════════════════

' She did everything for them. . . '

═════════════════════════

        NIGHTEYE HELD HIS BREATH as he gazed at the recovering forest. Just earlier, everything was so dark and lifeless. But... now? Everything was back to what it was before. No, maybe even better. He didn't know that there was something—someone who can basically repair everything with their quirk. This was a sight that he has never seen in all his life. 

And it was going to be a sight that was going to be painted in his mind, even when he is in his last breath. 

So, this... this is Gaia... thought Mirai. And... he turned to the source of all the recovering happening in the forest. The owner of Gaia—His eyes shone in respect after seeing her focus and do everything what she can despite not having the best state right now—Niwaki (Y/N).

Suddenly the light disappeared. 

He was ready to fight at first, but relaxed after seeing everything.

Everything was... fixed. 

He gasped in alarm when as soon as the forest was fixed and the decayed zones were sealed, the teen almost fell on the ground, if not for him catching her. He furrowed his eyebrows in concern, carrying the girl on his back. "You've done your job already, we should go back to the evacuation center." 

(Y/N) shook her head and gripped his shoulders as she struggled to speak, "No... I'm still not finished." 

"What do you me—"

"Bring me to the town." 

Don't tell me... Mirai was dumbfounded. So she was serious earlier? That she was going to revert back the town to normal? He gritted his teeth in frustration. Can no one except for her do these? He glared at the lass who was having a hard time breathing presently. "Are you crazy? I'm not letting you do that!" 

"I beg of you, please don't stop me." (Y/N) panted, skin shriveling. She struggled to keep her eyes open. Her vision was hazy and she can't even breathe properly. She felt like everything was going to fall apart but she knew that she had to do this. 

"This is... the last thing that I'm going to do for this town. I promise." 

Nighteye gazed at her, pained. It hurt him to see someone so young to push themselves like this. He just met her, yet he was already feeling so much protectiveness over her. It's similar to having his own child. He clicked his tongue, legs running through the forest. "Are you sure about this?"

(E/C) eyes shone at the question. A weak smile etched her lips. "Yes, I am. Just... give me water to recuperate a little. And some... sunlight, too." She inhaled and exhaled, feeling exhaustion overcoming her. "Thank you in advance. Please... wake me up when... we reach the vill... age..."