𝟎𝟏𝟓

═════════════════════════

' This feeling... '

═════════════════════════

"THE FOOD HERE IS DELICIOUS...!" (Y/N) SQUEALED, shaking left and right. Her classmates smiled in amusement, not really expecting her to be a fan of food. She gasped, pondering, "Wait... what if I helped Lunch Rush-san enhance the quality of the ingredients here? Would the food become even more delicious?"

That statement took their attention immediately. Jirou tilted her head and asked, "Enhance the quality of the ingredients...? What do you mean?"

"Say a meat has a quality of C5, I can change its marbling, color, brightness, firmness, texture, fat color and quality by making changes to its pH, amount of lactic acid, volatile fatty acids, bounded water, solubility of water and color!" Stars appeared on her eyes as she excitedly continued, "Depending on their composition, I can make an A5 meat!"

Her classmates stared at her.

(Y/N) inclined her head, smiling and blinking innocently. "Hm? Something wrong?"

"We didn't understand a single thing you said there," Sero said, gawking.

Kaminari covered his mouth, a teasing smile under it. "We didn't know that you were such a nerd, (Y/N)-san~"

The girl gasped and clutched her chest dramatically, earning laughter from the people around her. She crossed her arms, pouting. "You didn't have to say it so clearly! And who doesn't love anything related to science? It's so broad and cool!" She nervously darted her eyes at the side. Except for Physics though.

"Too bad, we don't have science though."

"WHAT?!" (Y/N) slammed her hands on the table they were seating at. She realized what she has done and bowed her head, "Oh, sorry about that." She didn't even look embarrassed, she had an expression of... shock on her face. "W-We... really don't have science classes, are you sure?"

"I'm not sure, we have heroics, modern arts history, mathematics, modern literature, and English," Ashido explained, making the countryside girl even more flabbergasted. She laughed mischievously, teasing her, "...you don't look at our schedule, don't you, our Little Niwaki-chan?"

(Y/N) continued pouting, cheeks painting pink at the nickname since she wasn't used to being called like that by people her age. She bashfully muttered, "...why would I? It's unnecessary and..." She gave them a thumbs-up. "Life should be full of surprises!"

"You say the weirdest things, (Y/N)-san," Kirishima said, amused and worn out at her statements at the same time.

A question mark popped on top of her head. "I'm saying the truth tho—"