𝟎𝟐𝟐

═════════════════════════

' I'm building up my guns! ˊ

═════════════════════════

          "OH, SO THE SPORTS FESTIVAL IS COMING UP?" MIRAI ASKED, glancing at his adopted daughter who nodded quietly and set the mats of their dining table. He hummed, closing his laptop. "Which means that you will be borrowing the training room at my office? If by all means necessary, then go."

(Y/N) turned to him in surprise. "Wow, that was fast."

"Of course, you rarely ask for anything," Mirai said and helped his daughter place the food on the table. He observed her for a silent minute and noted, "You're quite reserved today. You're usually full of many things to say. Did something happen?"

"Ah..." (Y/N) recalled the events from earlier and scratched the back of her head. "...I'm just worried about my classmate."

"What about them?"

A frown appeared on the Gaia user's face. "His name is Todoroki Shoto. I saw him at the convenience store after you lost to me—" Mirai deadpanned, finding the statement completely unnecessary. "—and he had bruises and scars. His skin had frostbite, too." (Y/N) sat on the chair of their dining table and sighed as she stressfully put her hands on her face. "Earlier, he had more bruises and scratches. It hasn't left my mind ever since."

Mirai blinked, before his eyes widened at the familiar name. "'Todoroki'? Does he have a fire quirk?"

"Oh, yes, how did you know, Mirai-san? Are you psychic?"

"Absolutely not." Mirai sighed, eyes casting down at the confirmation. "If my guess is right... he is probably Endeavor's son."

(Y/N) inclined her head. "Endeavor? Who's that?"

"As you're aware, heroes have rankings, right?" The girl nodded, listening intently to her father's explanation. "Endeavor is ranked number two, just second to All Might." Mirai's eyes glared at the ground as he recalled his interactions with the man. "Although there are a lot of heroes in Japan, heroes are always bound to meet one another." He looked straight at (Y/N)'s eyes. "That man is greedy. His desire to have power has turned to a hostility that affects the people around him."

"He might be in the Sports Festival to watch his son's performance, so make sure to be careful just in case you run into him, (Y/N)," advised Mirai strongly. He pursed his lips, his stern glare turning more austere. "I do not like that man." He breathed out, calming down as he softly gazed at his daughter. "It's rare for you to have interest so deeply about someone in particular, your interests towards people are usually equal. Did you approach him perchance?"