𝟎𝟏𝟗

═════════════════════════

' That was... too scary for a rescue class. '

═════════════════════════

"WHERE'S AIZAWA-SENSEI AND THIRTEEN?" (Y/N) DEMANDED as soon as she arrived on top of USJ's entrance. Her classmates who weren't warped through different zones and the ones who were able to come back, turned to her, startled. She saw their conditions and bit her bottom lip. I could have... Before she could think pessimistically, she breathed out and shook her head.

She knelt in front of her teachers and hovered her hands on top of their bodies to heal them; her palms glowed, a sign that her quirk was working on their bodies to slowly recuperate themselves. "Are there anyone who has injuries here?" She asked urgently. Fortunately for her, her classmates were fine and they all answered that they weren't hurt during their fight here, so she relaxed and continued doing her job.

Surprisingly, despite having no recollection of conversing with him, Shoji crouched beside her and frowned at her. "Niwaki-san... I know that our teachers need immediate medical assistance, but... I hope that you're not pushing yourself too much," he gently told her.

(E/C) orbs fluttered dumbfoundedly. These people are really strange, aren't they? She thought and smiled at his sentiment. "Thank you, Shoji-san. I know when I can't keep on going anymore, so please don't worry about me as I am aware of my limits. I hope that you will look after yourselves first," she assured him.

Shoji was stunned. Not only because of what she said, but how formal she was being right now. He usually hears her casually talking to others in a friendly manner, so hearing this kind of prim and proper Niwaki (Y/N) was a new and odd sight.

His eyes widened once he noticed the redness on the corners of her usually clear expression. Being the gentleman he is, he couldn't help but feel concerned. Did she cry? He wondered and pursed his lips. His firm look softened the slightest as he lowered his voice to whisper, "Are you really alright?"

"Huh?" (Y/N) is good at multitasking, so she holds no problem when speaking to others while using her quirk. And, she's used to it, since back then, she teaches the spirits of the forest how her illusions work while filling up an entire lake. She followed his gaze, which was exactly directed beneath her eyes.

After realizing what he was worrying about, she chuckled. What a sweetheart. "I am, thank you, really." She turned to him, snorting to herself under her hand. "I have to admit, especially after seeing Aizawa-sensei's grave condition... I felt immensely terrified to the point that I was in tears. But... once I reached him, I knew that he would be fine, so I guess... it relieved me."

She continued healing her teachers, doing her best to enhance the recuperation on Aizawa's eyes because the eyes are really sensitive. It has small nerves that is almost irreparable, so once damaged, it is extremely hard to heal. Which is why slowly but surely, she'll make sure that Aizawa doesn't suffer long-term damages on his eyes.