𝟎𝟐𝟏

═════════════════════════

' Sometimes, I wish I just stayed home. ˊ

═════════════════════════

          (Y/N) SIGHED AS SHE PLACED HER BAG in front of her seat, she smiled tiredly at Yaoyorozu, who without hesitation, returned her gesture. She noticed the stare from Todoroki and waved her hand at him, in which he looked away afterwards. She sweatdropped, but became worried at the crestfallen look in his eyes. Is he alright? She wondered and sat on her seat.

"Everyone!" Iida yelled out, hands pushed forward determinedly. "Morning homeroom is about to commence! Go to your seats now!" he demanded.

"We're sitting. You're the only one who's standing," Sero said, causing the latter to grit his teeth and sit on his own seat frustratingly.

Don't mind, Iida-san. (Y/N) sweatdropped. She looked away, snickering. And to commence? It's not like we're going to war! She trembled and placed her head on her desk, trying to hold back her laughter.

She stood straight as she realized. Speaking of homeroom, who's going to teach us today? Since he's recuperating, it's not like Aizawa-sensei can just waltz in and teach us, right—?

As soon as she thought that, her teacher came in from the front, right arm bandaged along with the bottom part of his face. "Good morning."

"Aizawa-sensei, you're back!"

"What an undeniable pro!"

Iida raised his hand. "We're glad to see you doing well, sensei!"

Uraraka gawked at her teacher who was wobbling quite a bit just to go to the front. "Can you call that 'doing well'...?"

(Y/N) slammed her hands on the desk, causing her classmates to flinch. She clenched her jaw and spoke to her teacher with a frustrated tone, "Sensei! With all due respect, I didn't use my quirk on you for you to heal and go back to work quickly, instead, it was to revert your body parts to how it originally worked! For that to happen, you should be resting and taking care of yourself instead!"

Aizawa simply gazed at his displeased student and sighed.

"My welfare isn't important."

The Gaia user immediately reacted at that, an irk mark appearing on her forehead as she raised an accusative and furious eyebrow. "Excuse me? Just what did you say about yourself?"

"(Y/N)-san..." Yaoyorozu gently called her and set a hand on the girl's hand.

As soon as she thought of what she did and said to her teacher in front of the class, (Y/N) immediately snapped out of her rising anger. She furrowed her eyebrows, breathed in and out, and dipped her head deeply to bow at her classmates and teachers. "Apologies for overreacting and speaking out of line, I will make sure to never repeat such things and take responsibility for my actions."