𝟎𝟏𝟕

═════════════════════════

' Don't dwell on your mistakes. '

═════════════════════════

'OF ALL THE PLACES I'M GOING TO BE TRASPORTED TO, WHY HERE?' (Y/N) thought as she panted heavily against the heat that surrounded the area she was in. She wiped the sweat on her forehead and closed her eyes to concentrate on the life forces of her classmates. Where are they? Before she could even sense where they were, she heard something coming from behind and hid.

From the small building, she glanced at the source of the footsteps and winced at the large number of villains surrounding the area. One... two... She counted, eyes scrutinizing the figures one by one carefully. Five... six... She clicked her tongue. Nine? Are you serious? She gazed at her hands, little green particles flickering on it. And I'm on my own?

I don't think I can handle that many living persons at once. And, I can't fight them with my quirk. My illusions will just be burned down by the fire. She looked down on the ground, pondering deeply. There are many things that I can do. First is to try immobilizing them with the ground. Second is to hide and run away from this area. And third... The Gaia user breathed out shakily. Is to find another companion that can fight so that I can assist them.

The third one is the riskiest since I'm not even sure if there are people with me. Not only am I not familiar with all of my classmates' energy for me to sense them, but my quirk is weakest when there's fire.

She smiled. "When I told Mirai-san and Togata-san that there would be a scenario where I would have to fight on my own, I didn't know it was going to be this early," she mumbled under her breath.

She felt unbelievably nervous and scared. One, this is the first time she's fighting real-time villains. Two, she knew that this was going to happen. Three, this is another first time where in she's going to use her powers against fellow human beings like her. Lastly, she was on her own and she knew that she is not strong and experienced enough to handle them.

But, it's worth a try, isn't it? (Y/N) activated a small barrier around her, even if she knew that it was going to easily deteriorate under the heat. She rose from her spot, an petrified yet exhilarated smile visible on her face. "After all, experience is the best teacher."

Her eyes caught a pipe lying on the ground and she picked it up just in case she needed it. She didn't know how to fight, but maybe a pipe will become her signature weapon. Just kidding.

(Y/N) was ready to fight. She had gathered all the courage. She was sure of that. But, she can't help her body freezing when she heard voices chattering close to her.