𝟎𝟐𝟕

═════════════════════════

' Why do some adults got to be big jerks? '

═════════════════════════

"MIDORIYA-SAN WON, HUH?" (Y/N) REMARKED as she watched the first match inside her preparation room. Currently, Sero and Todoroki are walking towards the arena, so she can use the preparation room all she wants. She wanted so badly to watch from the stands, but her match is the third one so she might as well prepare. She's rooting for the both of them yet she can't help the bad feeling welling up inside her as she saw the look on Todoroki's eyes.

Why does he look so... angered yet sad at the same time? She wondered, worried for the both of them. When her emotions are in a high, she doesn't like being with people because she might accidentally lash out on them, that's why she tries to be alone whenever she's having negative feelings, as much as possible. But, Todoroki... seems like he's forcing himself, that's why she didn't feel good.

Still... She nodded at her classmates who were on screen. "Do your best, Sero-san, Todoroki-san." She considers Sero as one of her greatest friends that's why she's especially vigor about him winning.

"Match... START!"

As soon as the word start was said, Sero immediately used his tape to wrap it around Todoroki's upper body and legs, he strongly yanked it to the left so that the heterochromatic-eyed male would go out of bounds.

"He's trying to push him out with a surprise attack! It's probably the best strategy for him! Sero's giving it his all!"

(Y/N) pumped her fists, nodding eagerly. "Great! Great! You can do it, Sero-san!"

However, everything was finished in a second.

Her jaw dropped when Todoroki launched out a huge glacier that covered half of the stadium. The brute force was so blatant and aggressive that it sent shivers down her spine.

Wasn't... that kind of overkill...? She thought, a little irritated at Todoroki for launching such a reckless attack when he could've just easily froze the tape that Sero hurled against him. But, her irritation died the moment she saw the expression on Todoroki's face. Ah... A frown printed her lips as her shoulders slumped the slightest. She knew that look.

After all, she had gone through some things that have made her look like that.

"Todoroki Shoto moves on to the second round!"

She breathed out a sigh and shook her head. She rose from her seat and headed to where Sero is supposed to go back to. Yet she suddenly stopped before she could even bump into the person who suddenly appeared from the stairs. I've been doing that a lot lately, she thought, sweatdropping. She blinked, tilting her head at the unexpected individual that she has met.