𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐈𝐑𝐄

═════════════════════════

ABILITIES

═════════════════════════

OVERALL ABILITIES: Niwaki (Y/N) is considered as one of the most creative and strongest students in her class. She has repeatedly shown her prowess through using various strategies and ways in using her almost omnipotent quirk. Although she has little training over her quirk until she arrived in U.A., she uses her imagination to bind and immobilize her opponents in a way that she cannot hurt them.

Thanks to her quirk, (Y/N) can not only fight against enemies, but she can also defend, protect, support and heal allies in high proficiency. In order to do this, she creates leaves that is made up of healing and energizing properties to assist whoever she is with. She also makes defensive illusions to protect her allies.

She has been living in the mountains and forest all her life, playing with her childhood friend and spirits, so she has fast reflexes. However, she cannot apply these reflexes most of the time because she doesn't have enough stamina. Her insufficient stamina exists and as much as she wants to fix this trait of hers, she cannot easily do that as she uses her life force to use her quirk most of the time (except her quirk's feature of manipulating trees and plants that costs only her physical energy), she is aware of this, so she uses her quirk as little as possible to preserve her life span.

In spite of her inexperience when it comes to combat, her real abilities come into fruition when it comes to experiencing real life danger. She quickly stepped up to the plate when decayed monsters attacked her hometown and swiftly realized their weaknesses. Instead of overwriting their existences, she made them into seeds so that they would bloom in her hometown and help the people.

She is terrible in close-range combat and is almost over-reliant of her quirk, but she makes these up by supporting her teammates as efficiently and briefly as possible in order to decrease the chance of her being a burden in wherever she is. When she is aware that she may pass out, she usually does something or leaves something behind for her allies that can be help them even if she is unconscious.

As said by Mirai and many of her peers, she is a genius or a natural-born in using her quirk because of how proficient she is in wielding it even if she doesn't use or train much with it. She only ever trained her quirk once and that is with her trusted bestfriend.

Her unusual abilities make her an unpredictable yet most trustworthy ally.

KEEN INTELLECT: Since she stopped school for almost five years, (Y/N) is not the strongest when it comes to academics, however she is highly strategic and reliable in battle. If anything, her quirk is only useful because of the way she expertly uses it. She is quick to discern and notice things about people and is tremendously emotionally intelligent due to past experiences.

LEADERSHIP SKILLS: Although (Y/N) hates being in the spotlight, she is confident in her quirk and is very calm whenever there is danger. This is because she is accustomed to it.

COOKING SKILLS: Due to her quirk, (Y/N) can amplify the properties of the ingredients that she uses to cook high-quality food and delicacies. She is unfortunately very cocky about this.

═════════════════════════

QUIRK

═════════════════════════

GAIA: (Y/N)'s quirk allows her to move the nature and ground at will. It gives her incredible resources as she can manipulate every leaf, branch, stem, tree and plant with absolute accuracy (just like how Hawks does to his fierce wings). She has only recently learned how to control the ground after training with her adoptive father.

She also uses her quirk to improve the state of everything, including non-living things. She can revert a broken shoe to brand new, she can make torn clothes go back to normal, she can change a rotten fruit's quality into fresh ones and so on. In short, she can rewind things to how it was before. It only uses a little portion of her life force, which is why this was one of the things that she often used to help her parents with their crops. She has showed how strong this ability can be when she turned back her lifeless hometown to a colorful and radiant place to live on and the dead forest into an oasis.

In addition, she can invigorate living things, meaning that she can heal people, even return the dead from the living. This is incredibly powerful, however, unless she has the forest, Vernon and the spirits supporting her, in exchange for a person's life, she will die, which is why she avoids doing this as much as possible. She has only told a few people about this because she knows that her and her parent's lives will be targeted and turn for the worse once the public knows that she can bring back people's lives.

Using her imagination, (Y/N) can also make illusions. These illusions can be touched and are tangible. She can freely do and create what she want. But, this causes her life span to highly decrease as her illusions come from the life of her brain and heart.

Her quirk's repercussions are severe, to the point if Gaia was in another person's hands, they wouldn't even think of using it. When her quirk is overused, she experiences heart attacks, nausea, hypertension, nosebleeds, and possible strokes. Her skin also dries and falls apart. If she is not brought to the sun and not exposes herself to water on time, she will experience mentioned repercussions and will slowly die.

But, (Y/N) is not scared to use it, even if she knows her life span naturally decreases when using it, because she thinks that her quirk is her ally. Even though she is aware that she will probably never live long because of her quirk, she is currently enjoying her life to the fullest. 'Carpe Diem!' as she always says to herself.

═════════════════════════

STATS

═════════════════════════

POWER: ⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜ 1/5

SPEED: ⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜ 2/5

TECHNIQUE: ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 5/5

INTELLIGENCE: ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 5/5

COOPERATIVENESS: ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 5/5

RIZZ: ∞

═════════════════════════

LITTLE NIWA

═════════════════════════