𝟎𝟏𝟖

═════════════════════════

' His power is familiar... '

═════════════════════════

A LARGE WAVE OF VINES RANGING FROM small, large, long, and short, came out from the ground as (Y/N) held out her hands and directed it to the villains who were close to her teacher. They jumped out of the way, with the (H/C)-haired girl wincing when the large creature easily broke out from her branches. "Rythja!" She yelled out, the eroded land immediately cleared and went back to normal at her order.

Not wasting a second, she raised her right hand, gaze direct at the two villains right in front of her with rage filling her eyes. She clenched her hand, fingers slowly going down one by one, to crush something. She growled angrily under her breath, "Sveigja!" The sheet-like bodies of crystallized minerals (veins in geology) that she was controlling started suddenly started to bend in all sorts of directions.

All of the attacks she made caused Shigaraki and the creature to retreat and go to an area where they couldn't reach Aizawa. Seeing this opportunity, (Y/N) quickly created a barrier over her teacher, her companion and herself. "Ojiro-san," she called the male, eyes softening at his quiet 'yes?'. "I will protect you and Aizawa-sensei. So, please, head to the top and treat yourselves first aid."

Ojiro narrowed his eyes, slowly standing up from his position. "And you?"

"I will buy time. Don't worry, I will not get hurt and make sure to follow you guys as soon as I can," (Y/N) assured him.

The latter pursed his lips and conflictedly held her hand. "You promise?"

The girl smiled and squeezed his hand tightly. "I promise." Ojiro returned her smile, pulling her with him, not minding the slightest about the vines that were protruding their way. In fact, it was actually protecting them.

Seeing that their opponents were far away, the students took this opportunity to get closer to their teacher. The two shuddered at the injuries Aizawa sustained. This early in the school year and they were already experiencing this?

They didn't want this. They just wanted to go to school and peacefully learn things from their teachers.

(Y/N) held back her cries, hands hovering the pro hero as she knelt by his body. "Sensei..." Green bubbles appeared from her palms, popping on the semi-unconscious Aizawa. She sniffled at his crumbled arm and injured face, she shook her head, continuing to heal him as she cried quietly. "...I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

Ojiro's heart ached at her nonstop apologies. "Niwaki-san..." The girl wasn't the type to blame herself over everything, in fact, she was the type to apologize only if she thinks that she has done something extremely wrong. He held his breath, keeping an eye on the observing villains as he continued to rub her back in comfort. "It's not your fault."