𝟎𝟏𝟐

═════════════════════════

' Just WHAT is she? '

═════════════════════════

        EVERYONE WHO WAS IN THE OBSERVATION ROOM gawked at (Y/N) who was supporting Uraraka from behind. Even if Iida was fast enough to reach her, there was a barrier around her that prevented Iida from touching her. Uraraka was trying her best to fight the male, and thanks to (Y/N), who was assisting her, she wasn't having a hard time even if she wasn't using her quirk. 

"What the heck... I thought her quirk was all about illusions...?" Jirou trailed off in shock. 

"That's only a part of what she can do," All Might answered for her, causing the attention to go towards him. "Young Niwaki's quirk is called Gaia. It's a mutation that enables her to manipulate the entire earth and nature. In short, she can control anything related to life." 

Everyone in the class digested that information. She had a quirk that strong and they didn't even notice? Well, given her cheerful and friendly nature, sure, her illusions suited her very much, but for some reason, (Y/N) having an extremely overpowered quirk was so stupefying to them. She was so chill and laidback that they didn't notice. 

So, that is why she could call and command plants to do what she wants... Yaoyorozu thoughtfully noted. 

Wow... Uraraka marveled in awe, feeling herself speed over the bomb faster. She looked back at (Y/N), who met eyes with her and winked at her. I feel boosted! She thought, reminiscing back at the online games she had played before. (Y/N)'s power was similar to the healing and support potions she used in games. Never would she have thought to experience something like that in real life. 

Iida was losing his composure. He tried attacking the source of the boosted power that Uraraka was having currently, but the protection around (Y/N) wouldn't budge one bit. The only thing that he can do right now is move the bomb every where so they can't touch it. 

Sure, I can command the plants to get the bomb, too, but that's too exhausting and... (Y/N) gnarled at the moving Iida. You're so fricking fast, dude! Stop moving! She breathed out, pouting. She blinked, suddenly remembering their other teammate. Now that you think about it, how's Midoriya-san doing? She patted her ear, trying to get the earpiece to work. 

How do people even use advanced technological devices...! She was almost fighting with her ear that it made some onlookers who were observing her sweatdrop. She heard a beep and brightened. "There! It's working!" Her voice startled Midoriya, Uraraka and All Might. "Midoriya-san, we're cornering Iida-san, and hopefully we can do it faster so you can stop what you're doing right now."