Chapter 26

There's nothing more humiliating than when your naked secrets are involuntary exposed to the world... at least in Kakashi's opinion.

"That was supposed to remain a secret!" The Hatake expressed with disbelief as he glared at Tsunade.  She snorted, ignoring the childish protest while the dining room filled with snickers from the other four sitting around the table.

"Son, this is where the past is shared so that our grandchildren know what life was like for us."  She smirked when Kakashi furrowed his eye brows whilst letting out a huff and crossing his arms. 

He should know better that she was the worst at keeping secrets even when sober at best. 

"But that's something that doesn't need to be told."  The Hatake countered feeling embarrassed from the incident that occurred several decades ago.

"Nonsense, we're family.  There's no secrets amongst family and friends."  She assured topping her glass off with the peach sake.

"Well at least you weren't completely butt naked." Jiraiya confirmed raising his glass with an equal grin toasting his wife before both of them bursting out in giggles.

Yep the elders were a bit more than tipsy

"Butt close enough!"  Tsuande teased causing them to burst out into laughter again when as she enunciated the word of their son's demise.

"Just enough to feel a draft."  Jirayia said.

Iruka tried to console the silver haired by rubbing his back but the pout spreading across the man's face had his quiet snickers turning into a full gut laugh leaving his sides in stitches as Kakashi looked at him incredulously.

"I'm sorry, ...yo...you're right it's ... it's not ...funny." The brunette wheezed watching his husband scooting away from him.

"All of you are insufferable!"  Kakashi said sipping his drink and eyeing everyone from over the rim.

"I can't believe they duck taped you to the billboard." Naruto said bewildered at how that was even possible.  "That had to hurt."  Naruto's face scrunched up imagining the sting when they had to peel him loose.

"You will be surprised what a bunch of drunk fraternity students can accomplish."  Itachi supplied.

Naruto wouldn't know because he attended university close to home and commuted back and forth.

"And all these years I've always thought of you as well defined." Itachi held a finger to his chin mocking his sensei with a grin.

"Let's just say, that was the first and last time I ever got drunk or lost a bet."  Kakashi said having calmed down some.

Everything was making sense as to why his father was so adamant about him attending the University nearest to home so that he commute back and forth and not stay on campus. 

"Life's experience makes you grow up fast."  Jirayia admitted. 

"That and cheap liquor."  Kakashi chuckle.  Perhaps the reveal of his horrible behavior wasn't so bad after all it just showed that he was human after all.

                                ***********

Deidara and Sasori had decided that they wanted to take a couple of days off from performing and were spending it with Itachi and Naruto.   A sorta make up for missing the wedding.

"...Itachi?" Naruto hesitated while placing the last of the silverware on the laced covered table. The raven swallowed the pain killers, disregarding the piercing blue eyes giving him a side glance. He knew that the blonde was going to question him about the amount of medicine that he's been ingesting since he woke up in the morning, but the door bell sang throughout the home saving him from the interrogation. He watched Naruto waddle as fast as his pregnant body allowed to answer the door, and excitedly greet Deidara with animated hugs.