Part 21: Cabernet Sauvignon 2

As promise! Enjoy! 😅 PS: I'm not an expert so sorry in advance. Lol

Warning: Rated SPG. Read at your own risk.

Rebecca's P.O.V

Freen was still busy kissing my collarbone, savoring every inch of it. A soft but pleasurable moan escaped from my mouth, and I never wanted her to stop.

I was already lost in the moment, but I still managed to push her lightly, which made her look into my eyes with so much confusion. "Freen, I've never done this.."

Freen brushed her hair and looked away. "I-I'm sorry."

I wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do, but I didn't want to disappoint Freen. I was already starting to question my love for Nop.

Do I still love him? Do I still want to marry him?

Guilt was slowly eating me, but I really wanted to do this with Freen and nobody else. Gosh.

Am I starting to fall in love with her? Am I starting to fall in love with my bodyguard?

I held her jaw and made her look at me. I wanted her to know that she doesn't need to apologize. I want this. We both want this.

I want her to forget everything and just treasure this moment with me.

I slowly cupped her face and brought her lips to mine. "I want you." I whispered sweetly.

Freen never wasted a second and started kissing me again. "I promise, I'll be gentle."

She started tugging my shirt up, exposing my pink lace bra. My face turned red because Freen was looking at me with so much admiration. She took a deep breath and started putting some small kisses on my chest.

Gosh, it was getting hot in here. I could already feel the wetness between my thighs.

While she was busy kissing my chest, I also reached for her shirt and tugged it up, exposing her sexy and perfectly carved body. Damn, she was so hot and breathtakingly beautiful.

I arched my back, giving Freen access to completely remove my pink bra. "You're so beautiful, Rebecca." She whispered as she took my orb. She started licking it, while her other hand was busy massaging the other one.

Goood. I inhaled sharply while tugging her hair lightly. This was making me crazy. It really felt so good.

"F-Freen..." Freen gently pulled me from the bed and made me sit on her lap while still sucking my boob. Gosh.

She started unbuttoning my pants and swiftly pulled them out. I am now half-naked in front of her. And hell, she was right when she said that I was soaking wet earlier!

Freen smirked when she felt how wet I was for her. This woman!

She started kissing my cleavage down to my belly, and it seemed that she was enjoying every inch of it. The burning sensation was driving me crazy.

She slowly placed me on the bed while still kissing my stomach. I bit my lower lip when I felt her heavy breathing in between my thighs.

"F-Freen. Gosh." She slowly removed my underwear. Now, I am completely naked in front of her.

"Are you sure about this?"

I nodded my head with so much anticipation. I never felt this my entire life. But right now, one thing is for sure: I want to give myself to her.

Without hesitation, Freen started licking my clit, which made me moan in so much pleasure. Oh, God, it felt really good.

She swirled her tongue, exploring every corner of it. I grabbed her hair and pulled it lightly. "F-Freen.." I don't know what to do. I wanted to shout.

"You're so wet." She whispered. Does she really need to say that? I'm sure as hell that I already look like a tomato right now!

Freen brought her finger and slowly massaged my clitoral area while still licking it continuously. I think I would go insane because of what she is doing right now. I bit my lower lip as hard as I could to suppress the moan I've been holding.

But damn, I can't!

"Fuck, Freen!" Freen kissed it for the last time and went back to my lips, allowing me to taste myself. I kissed her back while she was still massaging my sensitive part.

She took a deep breath and kissed my forehead. "I'll be gentle, okay?" I nodded my head and lightly held on to her arm. A soft moan escaped from my lips when I felt her middle finger slide inside me. Damn!

Freen looked me in the eyes while thrusting her finger inside me. I couldn't help but pull her hair and bite my lip.

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked teasingly. Hell, No! I'll surely punch her if she'll stop.

I could already feel myself getting ready to explode. "Freen, Oh God. F-faster." Freen bit my lower lip and started to thrust harder and deeper.

I arched my back a little in order for Freen to hit my sensitive spot. "F-Freen. I'm coming." Freen gave a final thrust before I completely exploded on her finger.

Fuck!

I was panting so hard. God, it was amazing. Freen gently pulled her finger and brought it to her lips, sucking my juice.

"What the! You're gross!" This woman! Freen just smiled at me and kissed my nose. "So? It's yours. Plus it's sweet. I love it." I lightly slap her arm and rolled my eyes.

"You're good." She said while putting my underwear back.

"Where's my bra?" I asked shyly. She probably threw it earlier.

"Just sleep without a bra." My eyes widened, and I gently slapped her arm. "Perv!" Freen laughed and handed me my bra. I put it on and covered myself with a blanket.

Freen looked me in the eyes and brought herself closer to me. She reached for my hand and gently kissed it. "I love you."

Her eyes widened in surprise. I was also surprised when she said that. Damn it!  I just looked at her with my mouth open.

"What?" 

I swear, my world literally stopped when I heard the three words coming out of her mouth.