Part 27: Guns

Rebecca's P.O.V

"Nah, I'm kidding." Freen just looked away while Kirk gave me a meaningful look.

"This room serves as our conference room. We usually discuss some stuff here related to our businesses and some important matters." I just nodded my head and roamed my eyes around.

"Is ice cream still your favorite, Rebecca?" Jim looked at me and smiled. Ice cream? Yeah, I do love ice cream, but what is she saying? STILL my favorite?

I gave her a confused look while Freen looked at her intently.

"I mean, hahaha. It's my favorite too." Jim stutters a little and laughs fakingly.

"You're beautiful, Rebecca. In fact, you can be a model," Kade remarked, checking me from head to toe. I blushed because of what she said.

"Thank you."

"Yeah, Rebecca is gorgeous; that's why Freen loves—"

"Kirk!" Freen said while playing her Swiss knife in her hand. That was fast! I never saw her with a knife earlier.

"God, Freen, I'm joking." I let out a low chuckle because of their silliness.

"This is the first time Freen has brought someone here. You must be special, Rebecca," Kade said as she sipped on her glass of wine.

"VERY special," Jim said and laughed.

Yeah, Kade has a point. I must be very important that Freen brought me here because, according to her, this is their meeting place where they talk about some important things.

Freen crossed her arms and looked at them. Jim stopped laughing immediately while Kade and Kirk straightened their backs. What's with these people? I am starting to be curious. Gosh!

"Anyway, there will be an auction this coming Saturday," Freen started. I was just sitting here, looking at them one by one. They were so scary when they were serious.

"It is an underground and illegal transaction where famous and rich people will be there, and I want you guys to prepare. We need to get the Hope diamond."

"Hope diamond?" Kirk asked.

"Yeah, the most expensive and perhaps the most famous jewel in the world."