Part 24: Rankings

Mrs. Armstrong's P.O.V

Flashback to Part 9: The Execution Room

I was walking back and forth because I was worried about my daughter. I know that someone is trying to kill her in order to be the next head of the organization. I know that my husband is smart, and he already knew what to do before anything happened.

I also know that Freen is protecting Rebecca, but I can't stop myself from thinking about her.

Rebecca doesn't even know anything. She never knew that her dad was alive, and I felt so guilty hiding this from her. I hope when the time comes, she will understand it.

I stopped walking when I heard my phone ring. I looked at the phone and it was from my husband.

"Hon..." Everyone thought that he was already dead, even Rebecca, but he was just hiding in England and waiting for the right time to go back to Thailand.

"The changing of the order is near, hon. I don't know what to do anymore. Someone is trying to kill your daughter." I said this while wiping my tears.

"I know. I will be back soon. They want Rebecca dead in order for them to rule the organization. I can't let that happen. How's Rebecca and Freen?" My husband is a pure Brit. Rebecca and Richie were born in England, but for some reasons, we went to Thailand to permanently live here.

Rebecca was just 10 years old when we got into an accident. Someone tried to kill my husband because he was the head of the mafia. So now, all they knew was that he was dead. That's why they were trying to kill Rebecca, because she was the successor of the Red Aces Syndicate.

My husband was the founder of the Red Aces Syndicate, which consisted of eight powerful and rich members of the society.

8. Chompoo Potida Boomee, known as Song. When Song's parents died, all of their wealth went to her. Song and her family owned a lot of casinos and gambling establishments. She was so powerful and rich.

7. Mind Sawaros Nekkham, known as Neung. Her family was also wealthy. They owned almost all the restaurants in Thailand. They also owned a lot of resorts which made Mind to be the 7th highest in the rankings.

6. Baitoey Punnisa Sirisang, known as Kade. Kade, was a famous model in Thailand. She was so pretty, and her family also owns a lot of condominiums and hotels.

5. Looknam Orntara Poolsak, known as Jim, She was also Freen's friend. Looknam and her family owned a chain of malls, and after her father died, she became the successor to the Poolsak group of companies.

4. Non Ratchanon Kanpiang, also known as Nop. Nop is a famous business tycoon, owning a lot of properties not just in Thailand but also in Europe and America. He was also my daughter's fiancé.

3. Heng Asavarid Pinitkanjanapun, also known as Kirk. Kirk, I believe, was Freen's best friend. Kirk's family owns a lot of luxury cars and a chain of restaurants. Jim and Kirk were very close friends when they were little, and they love Freen so much.

2. Sarocha Chankimha, also known as Freen. Freen was different among them. She came from a humble family, and according to my husband, her father had already left her when she was young. My husband ordered Freen to kill a famous business tycoon, whom I remember as Leo.

Leo was also one of the members, but in order to be part of the Red Aces Syndicate, you need to kill someone in order to enter the organization. Freen killed Leo without mercy, putting her second in the rankings.

And the last one was my husband. Since Rebecca was his successor, that's why they badly want to kill my daughter.

Richie doesn't want to involve himself, so he decided to live his own life peacefully in England.

"Rebecca will be alright. Freen is doing her job very well." I told him to console himself and that everything would turn out okay.

When Freen was younger, my husband trained her. He trained Freen to use a gun and to defend herself. My husband was also the one who helped Freen finish her studies, but my husband wanted it to be a secret, even from Freen's mom.

The mission of the Red Aces Syndicate is to maintain harmony in society. You will be alive if you just follow the rules and don't use your power to stomp on someone, but there are just some people who want to take the opportunity to rule over and use their power to kill anyone they want.

"That's good. I know that Rebecca will be alright as long as Freen is with her. Right now, I can't show myself because it would be very dangerous." My husband was also the one who ordered Freen to protect Rebecca. He was also the reason why Freen was a member of the Red Aces Syndicate. He trusted her so much.

"Yeah, now is not the right time."

"I will call the seven members for a meeting when I go back to Thailand soon." My husband said this before ending the call. I also heard footsteps coming from Rebecca's room, and I know that she was already standing behind me.

Red Aces Syndicate was just a nickname my husband gave to this secret organization. The truth is, R stands for Rebecca, and A stands for Armstrong.

From the start, this powerful mafia group already belonged to my daughter.