Part 25: Red dots

Freen's P.O.V

I immediately climbed into my car and revived the engine. I drove as fast as I could. I should have trusted my instinct. Nop is someone you can't trust. He is behind all of these. That jerk!

I grabbed my phone and dialed Kirk right away.

"Freen," I know that by the sound of his voice, he was dead serious. I knew for a fact that Kirk was also a member of Red Aces Syndicate. He was ranked third, and he owns a lot of luxury cars, which is why I have a lot of luxury cars in my garage.

"Follow me; I'll send you my location." And with that, I ended the call and focused on the road.

I knew that the Red Aces Syndicate consists of eight powerful and deadly members. According to Mr. Armstrong, they were able to make it to the organization because of their wealth and influence.

You will be brutally killed if you make even the slightest mistake. Since I simply came from an average kind of lifestyle, I believe I am the sole exception. We don't have much money, and I'm not particularly powerful.

Rebecca's father trained me very well. He taught me how to use a knife and how to properly hold different kinds of guns. He also taught me how to be strong and independent.

I knew that Rebecca would replace his father one day.

I knew that she was going to be our queen one day.

I stepped on the gas even more when I saw Nop's car from a distance. A lot of his men were also following him. I sped up even more, and when I was already behind his car, I immediately turned right to block their way.

Nop's car made a loud sound when he suddenly stepped on the brake.

I'm not going to let you hurt Rebecca.

Rebecca's P.O.V

I was shocked when Nop made a strong stop. I would probably pass through the windshield if I weren't wearing a seatbelt.

Damn it!

What the hell is happening?!

I gathered myself and looked in front

I gathered myself and looked in front. My mouth gaped open when I saw Freen's car. She went out of her car and looked at us intently.