1. Elizabeth

Today was my last day at camp. Only  a few years ago, I was a tree because my dads (Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades) didn't want me or Thalia to die. So we became trees, fucking trees, like I could have been a bird, dolphin, spirit but no they choose a god damn tree.

Anyway Nico was accompanying me on this journey and would stay in my room (that attic in Charlie's house) for our stay. Annabeth, Thalia and Percy wanted to go but we couldn't have 4 children of the Big 3 stay under one roof without an adult. Bringing Nico was already a massive risk.

Zeus decided to send me there, Father (Poseidon) is skeptical about it and thinks I could get hurt and Dad (Hades) despises the idea and is guarantee that something bad will happen. Like obviously something bad will happen.

I am the closest with Hades for reasons I can't explain. Except I can, Poseidon is second place because he actually admits he fucked up getting mum pregnant or whatever but still loves me. Zeus tries his best but he just isn't the type to understand teenage girls or being a good father (to controlling and demanding).

I'm surprisingly close with the other gods, especially Dionysus, Ares, Athena, Artemis, Apollo, Hermes, Hera, and Aphrodite as well as some others like Demetra, Persephone, Hestia and Nyx. I am the champion of most of the gods and goddesses which gives me gifts like their children.

I have immortal beauty from Aphrodite, wisdom and strategic planning from Athena, plant shit from Dionysus, Persephone and Demitra, strength, luck and something I can't really explain without showing you from Ares, amazing at bow and arrow thanks to the twins, Apollo also gave me the gift of art (music, paint ect.) and manipulation of light. Artemis gave me the ability to speak with animals, a moon thing and I am awfully quiet with out trying (like my heartbeat it so quiet a cold one couldn't hear it, and I make nit noise when I walk, you can't hear me breathin ect.). Hermes gifted me with a charm on my bracelet that transforms into flying shoe's, it takes the shape of a feather and a bag that can carry everything (I mean everything), Hera gave me grace and a hair clip that shows me if people are telling the truth, Hestia made me feel like home and gave me a sent that calms everyone and everything. Nyx gave me the ability to disappear into the night, it almost like shadow traveling but not, night vision and control of Chaos.

My fathers each gave me a weapon: Zeus a bellybutton piercing that transforms into armour and a ring that makes me see straight through the mist. Poseidon gave me cuffs that are invisible until I choose to let them be seen, they also somehow both have shields in them that come out when I press a button and a pen like Percy's but instead of a sword I have a dagger. Hades gave me a weapon that, Athena, Ares, Hephaestus and the twins, helped craft. The weapon change to what I desire with my thoughts it can change into a sword, bow with unlimited arrows, rifle, two blades, spear ect.

Thalia, Percy, Nico and I all have a ring gifted by all the gods that allows us four to communicate without being anywhere near each other. Annabeth also got one after we begged.