20. Home Sweet Home

The solstice was over far too fast. But a bright side of this was that to this was that we were finally heading back to Forks. I missed Jas. "Ready, my love?" Cauis asked, appearing beside me as I put the last things into my suitcase. "I think so. Are you coming with us or do you have to go back to Italy?" I asked, trying to mask the fear in my voice. Looking at Cauis' face, I could see I failed. "We're going with you, love." He smiled, hugging me.

A small smile appeared on my lips as he began swaying us. "Are you okay, Amore? You've been very quiet since the solstice." Marcus asked softly, prying me out of his soul brothers arms and pulling me into his strong chest. "Just thinking." I mumbled against him. He froze at my response. "About what, mio caro?" Aro spoke, worry lacing his words. "You'll know soon." I whispered, hoping they would change the subject.

○●○●○

"LIZZIE!" Alice squealed. "I've missed you." Jas whispered into my ear as he held me tightly. "I missed you too, Jassy." I smiled at my soul brother. "What are we?" Edward's fake offended voice spoke. "I missed you all." I giggled at him. I shuffled back over to my mate. "Let's go for a walk?" I asked. Instantly, they all nodded, grabbing me to follow them. I waved to the rest as we retreated into the forest.

Finally, we approached a clearing, and I sat down. "Love?" Carlisle's sweet voice asked. "I turn 18 in about a year." I stated, feeling all their eyes on me as they took a sharp, unnecessary breath. "Yes?" Aro spoke. "There's a prophecy..." I whispered, hoping they wouldn't hear. "What is it about?" Cauis questioned, squashing the little bit of hope. "And I'm not risking the prophecy to come true... so I want to be turned after the-" I stopped myself. "After what, piccolo?" Marcus lightly questioned. "The war." I sighed, knowing they were going to be against the idea.

"No!"
"Absolutely not."
"No way."
"What is the war abouts?"

Marcus, the only calm one, asked. "A titan who wants to overthrow the gods and rule again." Murmuring I replied. "Will we fight with you." He asked again, as the rest stared at him quizzically as if wondering how he was so calm. "No way in tartarus." I hissed.

"Elizabeth." Cauis started. "You are not participating in this war." I sternly said. "Lizzie." "No." I denied. They were not going to fight, and that was final. "Back to my request?" I reminded them. "Of course." Aro said. "When ever you are ready, Bellissimo." Cauis smiled. I thanked them.

"I finish school this year." I mumbled, laying on Aro's lap. "Mm?" Matcus hummed from next to me. "After that.. I wanna move with you. If all of you are okay with it." I explained. "I love that idea." Aro and Carlisle said at the same time. "Okay." Smiling, I closed my eyes.

I love you.
I wanted to tell them, but I was afraid that it would ruin everything.
I love all of you.

Cauis POV:

We all sat, talking quietly about our future as our beautiful mate slept on Aro's lap. "Weshould move all our rooms into a wing." Marcus' some what raspy voice spoke. "I agree. So we are all close to each other." I nodded. "What about the rest of my coven?" Carlisle asked. I completely forgot about them. "We will give them a choice. They can come along and join us or just live in Italy, or they could leave and find some place different." Aro said.

Lizzie flinched in her sleep before muttering some incoherent words. "I'm worried about her. She isn't eating properly, nor is she sleeping well." Marcus frowns as he glances at her. "She will open up to us soon." I reassured them. Aro sighed but nodded. "We should head back." Carlisle said.

I nodded, standing up, then moving to pick up my sweet mate. Ignoring Aro's whines in protest. We walk in silence back to the Cullen house. "Sleep well, Tesoro." I whispered in her ear before placing her carefully onto a bed with her brother. Making my way downstairs, I hear everyone talking about the options Aro gave. Jasper and Rosalie both agreed to join us if they could be with Lizzie, which Marcus quickly agreed to. Alice and Emmett both said they were going wherever their mates went. While Edward stayed silent.

"She is not your mate, Edward." Marcus said, trying to get him to realize it. "Yes, she is!" He yelled, storming out. "Idiot." Rosalie huffed. "So you are joining our coven?" I asked the two Hale children. They nodded without hesitation. "If Lizzie is there, we'll follow." Jasper answered. "Nico will also come because they are inseparable." Carlisle stated. "So then Rose and Emm have to come." Alice Cullen grunted at the realization. "I'm not going Jas." She sighed. "Why is that?" I pressed, not sure why she wouldn't go with her mate. I know if Elizabeth would go anywhere, I would follow no questions asked. "I will live outside of the castle. Close by." She explained. Then I understood that she didn't want to be used for her gift. "I'm not going to use you for your gift, Alice Cullen." Aro drew out. "You will be guards, of sorts, to Lizzie. To keep her safe. Or more so to keep her company." He added. "So I will only answer to Lizzie?" She asked. "Yes." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm in." She said, grinning.
"We're going as well. Both our mate and my sould sister are there. There is nothing for us away from them." Rosalie smiled at me.
"I was in from the second you presented me with the option." Jasper said.