18. Solstice

Today was the solstice, and I was shitting myself with nerves. The what if swarmed my brain and my it impossible to sleepless night. So, instead, I sat up talking to my wonderful mates. Thankfully, they haven't brought up the nightmare again, which I'm so grateful for. I don't think I'm ready to share my past.

Nico had been on edge, not knowing how this would turn out for him. At least they knew I had mates. He hasn't even mentioned it to them. "Ow, fuck!" I yelled as I hit my knee on my desk. "Are you okay, Amore mio?" Aro asked, suddenly appearing next to me. I gave a nod and returned my focus to my makeup. The four were already dressed and sat patiently waiting for me. Damn vampire speed, shit.

I stood, rushing to my walk-in closest, closing the door. I quickly my my way to my dress. I slipped into the dress as quickly as I could. Hating the fact that I was making them wait for me. Slipping into my heels in hurriedly walking out after making sure I looked good.

"Wow." Carlisle said as I walked out. "You look beautiful, Tesoro." Marcus added. "Stunning." Cauis commented. "Like a queen." Aro mumbled. All succeeding I'm making me blush a deep red. "Thank you." I whispered looking down. (The dress is at the top)

"Shall we go?" I asked looking them up and down. "We shall darling." Cauis smirked. They all looked fantastic. Walking towards where we all agreed on meeting I engaged in a conversation with my beloved mates. We spoke about everything so freely. It was so simple with them.

"You look amazing my darling." My dad stated as we entered the room. "Thank you dad. You don't look too bad yourself." I smiled at him as he brought me into his warm imbrace. "We are just waiting for the others, and then we may leave." My father explained, looking between my mates and I. I raised one eyebrow as a mischievous smile appeared on his face. "What are your intentions with my daughter?" My father questioned, sounding dead serious. But a hint of humor laced in his words. "I-" Carlisle stuttered. "To love her for eternity." Marcus spoke so confidently, I felt heat rise to my cheeks as I smiled stupidly.

"I see..." My dad responded, acting as if he was deep in thought. "Sorry, we're late." Nico exclaimed, walking into the room with his mates. Dad nodded before he said, "Let us go." I sighed in relief, not sure when my father's questions would have gone. I smiled at him before returning to my four mates sides. I grinned at them as Carlisle still had a shocked face. "You okay, my love?" I questioned, looking at him with a sly smirk on my face. "Fine." I shook his head.

Leading them out, we were taking a car, while dad would shadow travel. We didn't know how vampires reacted to this, so we weren't going to risk it. Climbing in the car, Carlisle started it as I sat in between Cauis and Marcus. Much to the other twos disapproval. "Nervous?" I asked no body in particular. There were a variation of yeses and no's. I laughed, laying my head on Cauis' shoulder and my hand on Marcus' thigh. He stiffened at my movement but quickly grabbed my hand and placed it back after I removed it, worried I would make him uncomfortable.

○●○●○

"So you're her mates?" Apollo smiled. What were they up to? Arriving at Olympus, I took them to the throne room with Nico not far behind. The gods had swarmed us as we stepped foot into the room. "Let them breathe." Hera sighed, sending me a wink. "Hurt her, and I will take away your immortality and kill you slowly." Ares spat, Dio nodding along. "Guys." I warned. They all looked at me before moving a step back. "What are your intentions?" Arteims coldly asked. "To love her and treat her like the queen she is." Aro responded. She hummed, seeming happy with the answer.

"Four?" Zeus questioned after the rest were rose threatening them. "Yes, have you got a problem with it?" I sassed. My mates stiffened at my response. "No." He drew out looking at Posideon for help. "Leave us." Posideon stated. Looking at everyone except Hades. My mates followed Nico out, as the later shot me a sympathetic look. "Do you love them?" Posideon asked, Hades looked at me, finding my response interesting. Even though he knew already. "Yes, yes, I do love them." I nodded as if trying to prove my point. "How will it work?" Zeus questioned. He seemed to consider this, which brought a small smile to my face. "They would bite me after I've transformed." I stated. They exchanged looks. "Will it work?" Posideon asked, "Without hurting you?" He seemed worried, causing my smile to grow.

"I hope so." I sighed, not liking the idea of leaving them. "You had my approval. " Zeus smiled at me, looking almost normal. Almost. "You already had mine when you said you love them. I want you to be happy, πολυαγαπημένος." Posideon grinned at me, causing me to laugh. "Hades?" Zeus asked, dad hadn't spoken yet. "She will always have my unwavering support. You and your brother are my world, darling." He smiled at me. Tears welled up in my eyes. I'm so glad they accepted it.

"Now to talk about Nico..."