3. His Mate is Coming

Alice POV

I was out hunting with Carlisle and Jasper when I got a vision. The vision was foggy but still clear enough to see.

Vision:

A girl with platinum blonde hair and a boy with raven black at the airport waiting to be picked up

Fast forward

Said girl smiling lovingly, looking into the eyes of...

End of vision:

"What did you see?" My mate asks. "Someone's mate, but before I could see who I snapped out of it." I say defeatedly. Jasper nodded just as Carlisle appeared out of the trees. "Somethings wrong?" He asked even though it was more of a statement. "We should head home and tell everyone together," Jasper answered for me. We both knew we couldn't tell him alone. He and Edward are the only ones without mates, and we can't risk getting their hopes up.

At the house we called a family meeting, Jasper stood next to me Emmett and Rosalie sitting on the couch Esme sitting nearest to the window Carlisle standing behind her Jason (Esme's mate) sat on her right and Edward stood near the door. "I called the meeting because I had a vision and it involves all of as," I started and that got everyone's attention, "I saw two people, one girl and one boy, arriving here soon and they will be someones mate." We all heard two unnecessary breathes hitch. "I couldn't see who the mate was, but I thought I should mention it because she was human." I finish. After that, I was asked questions like her hair color, clothing style, etc.

•°•° Their arrival °•°•

Today, the mate arrives, and we are all excited, even Rosalie, we have hunted and got everything ready to talk to her when they come to school on Monday.

Edward says he thinks it's Carlisle because he isn't the right excited. Esme Rosalie and I are happy to finally have another girl join the family. Emmett and Jasper hope she will play Mario Kart with them.

In all honesty, I also think it's Carlisle mate because the rest of us feel a motherly feeling about her. Except Jas and Rose

Carlisle POV

Today, Edward's or My mate would arrive. Everyone says that it will be my mate, but I feel that due to the age gap, she will be Edward's. She's only in high school anyway.

I won't deny it when I heard about her. My unbeating heart started beating. But that could be because I hope she's mine and will except me.

The 'kids' say that when they meet her on Monday, they'll tell me straight away who's her mate. I don't know how to feel about the situation.

Elizabeth POV

Today was the school, a place I'm sure is worse than Hades' dungeon. Anywho, today was Isabella's first day as well, so I was ready for her to hate us for getting attention. Nico was pissed off for some reason. He was just in a bad mood.

Today, I wore Nico's grey oversized hoodie, tights, and my black combat boots. My hair was done in a French braid courtesy of Nico and I had a touch of makeup on. Nico wore ripped jeans, a black shirt, converse and a leather jacket. He had his hair messy but in a hot way, thanks to me. His chain around his neck. He looks like those hot guys in movies, but better.

My Jeep arrived late last night. Percy and Annabeth dropped it off because they were on a quest near here anyway. Nico jumped in as soon as we exited the house. Yay, he left me to drive, note the sarcasm? I get into the driver's side, making sure I have my license and start the car.

The drive to the school was quick with my driving, Isabella had arrived before I did making her grand entrance before we stole the spotlight.

Edward POV

My siblings and I were waiting for the mate to arrive. I hated calling her 'the mate', but no one knew her name. The new girl Isabella Swan had arrived 14 minutes ago, and it was a nasty surprise to find out she's my blood singer. Jasper sent calming waves to me, and I nodded in thanks, Jasper's one of the newbies to our diet and must hate feeling all my hunger for the girl.

Just then, a black Jeep pulled up and stopped opposite us. All eyes were on this Jeep. Was it her? The passenger side opened, and a boy with raven black hair stepped out. He looked quite scary he had a scar on his hand that looked like it was deep. The driver's side opened, and a beautiful girl stepped out she had platinum blonde hair and blue eyes. She had a scar that dragged across her nose onto her right cheek. It was faded but still visible.

I locked eyes with her and... nothing, no click, I was happy. I didn't want her as a mate. She was perfect for Carlisle and I'm so happy for him. "Call Carlisle." I say lowly to Alice, who nodded and walked a bit away. Rosalie started walking and 'accidentally' bumped into them. They started apologizing, but Rose shrugged it off and offered to show them around.

They both nodded and left.

Carlisle POV

When I saw Alice's name pop up on my phone, I answered so fast it lagged a bit.

A- Hey Carlisle.
C- Alice, is everything okay?
A- "She's yours. Edward felt nothing but a motherly pull towards her.
C- Are you sure?
A- As sure as I am that Jasper's mine.

I sigh, I'm happy she's my mate, but I don't want her to be judged by the town if she expects me. I look 23 she's 17, and it wouldn't work. I'm too old.

A- Stop Carlisle, I'll get her to come over this week sometime for something. It'll be okay. I saw it.
C- Okay, Alice, I've got to go now. Enjoy your day and make sure she's safe, please.

Alice hung up, and I went back to think about how many different outcomes this has.