9. What the hell Edward?

Not long after I woke up did everyone start fighting. It was everyone against Edward and Alice. All I could catch us and No way here and a We're not leaving Lizzie there, it is getting rather annoying. Carlisle and Edward are yelling the loudest and look the most upset, no one has noticed my presence yet and with all the tension in the air I doubt they will.

I clear my throat causing everyone to jump. "You guys okay down here?" I questioned rather suspicious of the issue. "Everything is fine." Edward's hard voice shocked me, Alice and him had never actually bothered to get to know me and yet his icy tone gives off the idea he hates me. "Everything is wrong Edward!" Rose snarled back, venom dripping from each word.

What the fuck did I miss?

Jasper being the closest to me at the time, sighed and walked over, taking my hand and leading me back upstairs. "What's wrong Jas?" He was so stiff it looked painful. "Edward's being an asshole." Jas' tone shocked me let alone the fact he swore. He was the guy to scold Emmett, Rose and I for our language. "Shit." The word left my mouth before I could think of what was said.
Jas had left me in Carlisle's office and rejoined the argument downstairs. A few minutes after he left I heard glass shattering and a few loud thuds. Two hours had past and they were still yelling.

While all this had been going on I had looked around Carlisle office for anything to pass time, my eyes kept going to a specific painting above his door, the painting held three unknown vampires and Carlisle. As I looked at each of the unknown vampires I felt a little pull towards them, shaking it off as a I'm stressed out and hungry felling I moved on to the book shelves.

I had found an interesting book and started reading it, the book was written in Greek but I didn't mind, while I was reading I found myself looking up at the painting more often than I'd like to admit. The book was the tragic story of Achilles, wrong but just as tragic. Achilles' story was always twisted in some way never the original.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, breaking me out of my daydream. I realised that there was no yelling and glass breaking downstairs. "Come in." I mumble not really fazed. Carlisle entered with a sorrowful look on his face. "Hey," I stand up and kiss his cheek. "Can I ask you something?" If anyone could tell me who the three vampires are it would be Carlisle. "Sure, what is it?" He questioned looking confused at where my eyes looked. "Who are the three vampires in the painting with you?" His eyes followed mine finally understand my question. "Those are the Kings of our kind, they belong to a coven named The Volturi." He spoke of them in a weird way. I couldn't decide if it was good or bad."I need to tell you something..." He started, Oh No. I know where this is going. "How long?" My question seemed to suprise him. "We can't come back here." His voice faltering "Edward's scared he'll hurt Bella." I scoffed "Then let Edward leave." I can't believe Edward was being this selfish.

"We can keep in contact," his voice filled with hope, "and you can move with us after you're done school." I could tell he hated the idea but Edward somehow manipulated Carlisle. "Of course." Whispering as I don't trust my voice to hide my hurt. "We're leaving tonight." He muttered against my hair. Biting my tongue to keep the tears at bay. "Ok" I whimpered out. Carlisle hugged me tighter as if savouring my touch as I am his. I pulled away from him to look at his face, the face that carried a thousand different emotions on it. Slowly I moved my hands around his neck and leaned into him softly kissing him. He kissed back almost immediately pulling me closer than possible. Butterflies exploded inside my stomach and heat raised up to my cheeks.

Finally I had to break the kiss to catch my breath, "I'm going to miss you." I muttered. My only response was him kissing me again, "I'm going to miss you move, my love." His voice was a bit deeper than normal and caused a shiver down my spine.

Jas and Rose were fuming. I had to calm them down by promising to visit and call them all the time.
Which I never did.

°•°After They Found Isabella °•°

Edward fucked up. After breaking up with my cousin he left her in the gods damned woods like the idiot he is. So we all had to search for the girl in the rain. Thank the gods Sam Uley found her or she would be dead. Charlie had been worried shitless for this girl.

Once she woke up the tears started, so did the screams and the throwing stuff around. We could hardly sleep with Bella's midnight scream contests. During all this Isabella became a shell of the person she was before even if that person was a twat. School carried on and Isabella stopped hanging out with her friends, she still sat at their table, she hardly spoke to anyone.

Nico and I were getting sick of her shit quickly. It was as if she was the only one to lose someone. Of course I stayed in contact with Carlisle, Jasper and Rose, we called every now and then but they weren't here.

They couldn't see how bad I actually was...

Lately there have been creepy letters arriving to the house addressed to Nico and I but as soon as we try open them the turn to dust.

----------------
----------------

The next chapter we will be meeting the rest of Lizzie's mates... any idea who they are?

Are there any plot twists you'd like to add?
Should Thalia get a mate, if yes who?

What are the letters about?