13. What's The Plan?

Two minutes.

I took two minutes to shower and all Hades was let loose in those two fucking minutes.

I had barely been in there when a loud bang was heard from my room, "What the actual fuck is going on today?" I asked myself. This year had barely begun and my boyfriend, if I could still call him that, ditched me and acted as if I fell off the surface of the earth. I found out I have three more mates.  How is this possible? Why is my life such a mess? "Ugh.." I sighed turning off the water, the next second I heard something shatter, "Can't I get a bloody break?"

Tying my towel around me I quickly head upstairs, I swear to the gods if their fighting I'm gonna cry. But what I saw was so shocking I nearly dropped my towel.
Nearing my door I could hear muffled yelling and some banging.
I slammed the door open ready to yell asking what the problem was but then I saw him-

Carlisle was frozen looking as if he was standing up before I entered. Marcus was standing to my left, the look of anger ever present of his features. He looked the least involved in what was happening.  Cauis and Aro were glaring daggering into Carlisle's head as he stood frozen looking over my body.

"Lizzie-" He said breaking us both out of our trance. "What is my life right now?" I mumbled, cutting him off with tears pooling in my eyes, I've had enough.  "Liz-" Marcus started, his once angry face now erased of said emotion only to be replaced with concern and softness. Running my hand through my hair, "Ok, so whats the plan?"

And then there was silence... I half expected to hear the cricket chirping in the back ground because of the awkward tension in the air. As they were a staring at each other I took note that a certain brother of mine was missing, and that I was still on a towel. Fun. Walking over to my cupboard I take out my most comfy clothes and put them on. The four males in the room were to busy with their staring competition to notice.

"The plan.." I repeat after a good 20 so minutes questioning my life choices. "Right." Was almost Carlisle said before taking a seat on the chair by my desk. I walked to my bed, passing Arro on the way, I grabbed his hand pulling him with me to sit on the bed. "Lizzie e can read people's minds." Carlisle said cautiously.  "Do you really think k my brother would hide that from her?" Caius spat, finally loosing his temper.

"Guys!" Warned Aro. Let's get this over and done with, "Right-" "Liz we need to talk!" Nico yelled from down stairs. What the hell is today, give Elizabeth a headache day? I need a vacation. "Can it wait a minute or two?" I yelled in return. Getting a 'yeah' I nod for them to start talking.

"We were thinking," Marcus spoke up seeming the calmest out of all of us. "Lizzie should finish school here, then we'll make a more permanent decision, but I think she would first like to get to know us before we take her away from her family and friends" Finishing, leaving no room for arguments. I know that if Carlisle sees an issue he'll voice his opinion but all he did was nod. Agreeing with them, really? I thought he would atleast try and fight for me. What happened to never hurting me? Was it all a lie?

"Can I speak to you?" I asked the one person who could bring me to tears right now, "Alone." Tgat was all I needed to say, a second later it was just him and I. I knew the King's didn't go far but I also knew they are respectful enough to go just out of hearings reach. "Why?" I asked not ready for the answer. Not sure if this will help. "Lizzie-" "Don't do that." I started, "Don't go apologizing, I don’t care. I want to know why. Not that your sorry." He nodded, tears in his eyes that will never fall. "I couldn't stand the fact that I hurt you, I broke the one promise I made to you." He choked out. Fuck. "Why hurt me more?" "I thought it was for the best Elizabeth, I know you can't forgive me." What shit is he talking about. I understand why he left I would have  too, anything for family. "Says who?' Would I forgive him now? "Elizabeth I hurt you, I don't deserve your forgiveness. My love reject me. It will be easier in the long run." Has he gone insane? Maybe the whole 'nearly loosing your son' thing got him a bit crazy'. "Why would I do that to you?" I whispered, "It would kill you wouldn't it?" "Yes but-" No. I can't loose him. "I'm not letting you kill yourself Carlisle," I stuttered. "Why not?" He sounded so hopeless.

I know what he did was stupid but he regrets it. Will I be able to forgive him? I don't know. But I'm will to try...

"Because, I think I love you Carlisle Cullen..."

——————————————————————————————————

Two updates in one day.
I know some wanted Liz not to forgive Carlise but come on now..

Any way, what's going to happen now?