Why?

The way home things were very quiet Sal just felt very stupid and he knew he couldn't confide in Larry, Larry would probably be very upset because he doesn't like Travis for obvious reasons of course. But who could he tell? He couldn't tell Todd and definitely couldn't tell Ash he was.. stuck? With his thoughts. When they arrived home Sal immediately just went to his room and went to bed what else could he have done thank god he had the weekend to think things over..

Hours later Larry comes home and sees Sal dead asleep and he was terribly worried he knew Sal was definitely not sick so it left him wondering what the hell happened he left immediately after first period, when Sal woke up Larry tried to talk with Sal..

L: Hey.. you're finally awake what happened, are you alright?

S: Yeah I just needed to go home felt kinda sick my stomach started hurting badly..

L: Oh? Did anything happen

S: No. I just needed to rest

L: You'd tell me if something happened right?

S: Totally dude we're family

Sal felt really guilty not telling Larry but.. how could he tell Larry that he had a huge crush on his bully that'd send him home with bruises everyday and that he even kissed him today. No way he'd ever tell Larry but he had to tell someone or he was gonna lose his mind trapped with his thoughts like that..

L: Okay.. I'll leave you be for now but you're okay to go to school Monday right?

Sal felt terribly sick in his stomach even thinking about entering that place again after what had occurred..

S: Yeah I'll be there no worries

L: Alright I'll be in my room painting I guess let me know if my music is too loud right now

S: Cool, I will

TIME SKIP TO MONDAY

Surprisingly Sal was already awake and ready for school today although he was totally having a mental breakdown

L: HEY WAKE U- oh? Hey Sal, you're up early

S: Yeah can we go already

L: We'll actually I need to grab a few things but you can wait for me outside alright?

S: Alright

Sal arrived at the bus stop where Ash and Todd were already at, they could tell Sal had a lot on his mind.

A: Hey dude I didn't see you after school Friday Larry said you went home sick you're alright now though right?

S: Yep..

A: good because I don't wanna get sick from you haha

S: Yeah

T: Is something bothering you? Did Travis do something to you again! I swear to go-

S: No no he didn't do anything I just had a stomach bug

More like my retarded ass did something to him

Larry approaches late huffing obviously he had just ran over here like a lunatic

S: You realize the bus isn't gonna be here for another few minutes you don't have to run over here like that

L: I'm just making sure sometimes it comes early

S: Whatever