Cafeteria

As Sal and Travis walked into the cafeteria together everyone stared. Sal wondered if it was because of how messy Sal looked or even if it was because Travis looked beat up, or it could even just because they walked in together. Late.

Travis: Now go to your weird friends. And you owe me. Big time.

Sal: I'm sorry..

Sal walked over to the table where his friends were sitting and immediately got onto Larry for not waking him up.

Sal: Larry! Why the hell did you not wake me up. I had no fucking ride here I can't believe you.

Larry: Jesus christ you sound like my ex girlfriend.

Sal: Har Har, very fucking funny.

Ash: Yo guys chill, atleast you're here Sal. Ash says under her breathe but you look like shit

Sal: You think I don't know that? But I'm seriously pissed I'm getting Saturday school no doubt now. And you knew I was at risk of that Larry.

Larry: Look chill I can tell them it was my fault.

Sal: You know that won't do anything..

Sal sits down and dramatically slams his head onto the table and sighs in defeat.

Larry: Drama King who?

Ash: Ughhh whatever guys y'all never chill out.

Larry: Anyway. Why did you get a ride with that ass hat? How do you even have his number? He's a shit guy to you.

Sal: I.. it doesn't matter just know I'm here okay.

Larry sort of whispers "does it have anything to do with what you told me before I'll still fucking kill him"

The lunch bell rings but Larry sort of shoulder bumps Sal and whispers in his ear "we have to talk after school".

The whole day after that Sal feels depressed as shit, slumping around regretting shit.