Larry..

Sal feels a bit guilty breaking down in front of Larry then just leaving; so he chooses to not think about it or worry about it until the end of the day. Only having one class with Travis comes in clutch once again. Only problem is it's last period. Maybe if Sal forced himself to sleep in class he wouldn't have to worry about any conflicts with Travis and last period would fly by faster. These are the things going through Sals mind while walking to last period.

Sal enters the classroom however Travis wasn't there. Thank fuck. But damn Sal still wants that nap in so he knocks the fuck out on his desk.

Sal woke up to the sound of the bell.. but it was the last bell the one to let everyone out and he was still in the class and the teacher just glared at him, so he grabbed his bag and sprinted to pick-up line where Larry was already waiting for him.

Larry: Hey sa-

Sal: Can we talk later.. it's important.

Larry: Of course you know you always can!

Sal: okay just don't get upset.

Larry: Why would I ge- Oh there's Mom!

Sal and Larry get into the car Larry taking the front passenger seat and Sal would usually fight for it but he was happy he could be alone; he had a throbbing headache probably from stress or just because he didn't get enough sleep.

Larry and Sal got home and enter the room Larry starts looking worried as Sal prays that Larry forgot ye wanted to talk knowing he still anted to say something but wasn't sure how to word it in a way that would be safe, approachable, and not gonna make him sob.

Sal: Larry..

Larry: You wanna sit down?

Sal: Yeah... can we sit down.

Larry and Sal sit down on a red and blue bean bag chair.

Larry: Okay what's this about..

Sal: Just don't get mad at me or... him.

Larry: "Him"?

Sal: Promise you wont get upset!

Sal says in a pushy tone.

Larry: Okay, I promise. now talk.

Sal: Um so I accidentally so um so Travis you know he me and um-

Larry: Travis? Did he do something to you.

Sal: No.. um maybe.. okay yes but I started it so it's my fault..

Larry: Go on?

Sal: I.. I skipped class for the last 2 days.. to see him. Because I might've kissed him and i guess i led him on so he thought he could... um touch.. me.. but I didn't like it. And I-

Larry: I'm going to kill him

Sal: No! Please please don't tell him i told you any of this and don't even I already have enough going on and I don't want him to get mad at me...