Late

After sitting and talking with Larry, Sal still feels unsure about everything. He finally opened up but it doesn't feel right.. Larry didn't help at all or even give advice or his inout except i'm going to kill him, why couldn't he tell him that it was normal to feel this way.. except Sal knew it wasn't normal at all it was unhealthy. And gross. But why would he admit that he wanted to believe it could go somewhere

Sal was just sitting on the couch with gizmo going through this over and over in his head until Lisa walked over.

Lisa: Oh heya Sal are ya watching TV?

Sal: Ah uh no i'm just sitting here with Gizmo.

Lisa: I know you were sick a week ago your fixen to feel lots better right? It just seems like you're still feeling blue.

Sal: No no i'm doing lots better.

Lisa: I reckon it's because of school starting a few weeks ago.

Sal: Maybe, I was about to head to bed can I go?

Lisa: No need to ask me sweetheart sorry for bothering you.

Sal: it's completely fine i'm just tired.

Sal walks away without saying another word which made him stop and think because it sounded kind of rude but he kept walking because he can't just go back and say something that's weird. Even if he was overreacting over that he still just drifted off to sleep practically knocked out as soon as he touched the bed.

Sal's alarm blares off at 4 am he decided to put it at this time since it never woke him up before this obviously made Larry mad because he woke up immediately so in spite he turned off the alarm before Sal woke up, I mean he didn't think about it he was basically sleep walking.

Sal woke up and Larry was gone so was Lisa and Henry. Sal looked around and tried to see what time it was but saw his clock was unplugged. He got up and saw the microwave said eleven am he was five hours late.