School Project pt3

Larry came home after the concert. Sal was passed out by the computer noticeably after still trying to finish the project on his own. Larry wakes up Sal by saying "What the hell Sal isn't this supposed to be a partner project". Sal responds tiredly and slowly "uhhhhh yeahh" Sal yawns as he's about to pass out once again. Larry sees this and brings over Sal a blanket. "I'm sure no one even did the project anyway" Larry whispered. Back at school the next day Sal felt worried but also sort of mad at Travis for just running off. But, Travis wasn't there. Sal texted him that morning. No response. It was weird but maybe Travis was avoiding him. That would be pretty in character for Travis so Sal didn't think much of it. Sal heads to lunch and sits at the table with his friends. You know it was quite the odd group. Pretty much the loser table, but not like nerds and emos but just overall losers i mean you had Ashley this Jennifer's body type girl and Chug which thats Chug not much to him except i'm pretty sure his only friend is his sandwhich... moving onto Todd who is like a crazy genius like Albert Einstein or Frankenstein genius. Then Maple she's pretty shy and kept to herself but she's super chill. "Holy crap Salllll I haven't seen you in ages where have you been" Ash said super enthusiastically. Larry has said that he thinks she likes Sal but Sal just thinks she'd use him. He feels really guilty for thinking that. He feels even more guilty that the only reason they're close is because of that guilt. It's very weird but that's just how Sal thinks. "Oh you know just this and that" Sal said hesitantly hoping she'd drop it. "This and that? You sound like a dork" Ash said laughing it off. "Does anyone know where Larry is?" "Nope"  Todd said. Just then Larry walks in and grabs Sal. "Whoa what the hell" Sal reacted in shock. "There's a certain person currently sobbing in the bathroom" Larry whispered "what?" Sal responded. " please just go he isn't letting anyone in the bathroom.. but he might make an exception for you... as much as i hate to say that. But thats the only working bathroom in this shitty school." "Please just go" Larry said.