The Phone Call

Sal was pissed off, he had no ride. No ride means noway to get to school. What was he supposed to do call someone for a ride?

Anyway, Sal starts texting everyone he knows with a forwarded message to all.
Nobody answered.
Except a certain person.

Sal then calls the number that responded.

Sal: Sorry for this sudden request what time can you get here?

Trav: How far do you live from the school? What's your address?

Sal: Um yeah, I think like 7 miles? I live at the Addison apartments.

Trav: Omg. Ew that place? Sounds like someone is poor as fuck.

Sal: Please shut up I can't have anymore absent days from school otherwise I'll go to summerschool can you just pick me up.

Trav: If anything I'm being nice. Last time you just left me. I don't think I even want to talk to you.

Sal: Please just come get me.

Trav: I will. God. The sacrifices I make for you

The call then hangs up leaving Sal feeling kind of angered like there were words he needed to get off his chest. It felt incomplete. He had butterflies. Not the good kind, he was terrified of Travis . Travis intimidated Sal. He was angry and scared, but he couldn't help liking these feelings like he was scared but wanted to cry in his arms, out of all that fear, there was comfort. Maybe it was bad. Maybe he should run the other way. In fact he should run the other way everyone tells him he should stay away. But it feels almost suffocating, like it's grabbing him telling him to wait, to stay, perhaps it could be worth it.