1. 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

●○●○●○●○●○●

Marianna stood next to Chad and Ethan at a Halloween party. Over time, she had grown close to Ethan. The two had grown so close, Marianna might've developed a small crush on the boy.

He was shy, sweet, and funny. Who doesn't like that? She never told anyone though, she was afraid someone would snitch.

Chad was dressed up as a cowboy, he had no shirt on and a cowboy hat. Marianna liked it. Ethan on the other hand...well, Marianna didn't know what he was.

"I like your costume." Marianna complimented Chad.

"Really? Thanks." He smiled, taking a sip from his cup.

Marianna could feel Ethan's eyes burning into the back of her head. She just ignored it, was that a bad idea? Who knows.

The only bad thing about tonight was that Tara came and Sam didn't know. Sam had originally told her not to go but Tara being Tara, she went anyways.

"If Tara gets in trouble for coming to this house party, I wasn't apart of anything." Marianna told Ethan.

He smiled and laughed slightly. "Yeah me neither."

Chad and Ethan started dancing weirdly, causing Marianna's face to fill up with confusion.

"Oh..." She spoke as the two kept bouncing back and forth.

"Cheers, man, to the dynamic duo of Hortense Tower, third floor, room 315." Chad sad, taking a shot. Ethan took one after, immediately spitting it back out into the small cup.

Marianna laughed quietly at the two boys actions, wondering where Anika and Mindy went. She had just saw the two lovebirds on the couch together.

"Oh, man. Time to start making some moves. Yeah, get you out there. Introduce you to some girls!" Chad stated, looking around the room.

Ethan frowned, looking around the room, then to Marianna, and back to Chad.

"What about her?" Chad asked, looking at some girl who was dressed up as a student in the house Gryffindor.

"She's gorgeous." Ethan grinned. Marianna looked around, awkwardly. She had began to feel left out.

"Great, ask her out."

"No, I can't."

"Ask her out, ask her out."

"Shut up!"

"Got to have confidence. Plus, look at you, man!" The two went back and forth. Marianna laughed, taking a shot, immediately regretting it after.

"You're a snack!" Chad informed Ethan.

"Oh he's not just a snack Chad. Ethan is a whole ass meal." Marianna nodded, looking at both boys.

Ethan turned a light shade of red, looking down. Chad quickly agreed with her.

"Mhm, what Mari said. Practicing an entire meal all on your own!" Chad spoke.