9. 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑

●○●○●○●○●○●

Mindy was dead and Marianna felt horrible.

She had Mindy's blood on her hands and clothes. What would Chad think when he saw her like that? Ethan gave her a zip up jacket and she put it on.

"This night has gone to even more shit." She sighed.

"Look at me. I need to tell you something." He cupped her cheeks.

"What?"

"Will you be on my side? Please." He begged.

"What do you mean?"

"We are killing them, tonight. I don't want you to fight back because that will only result in you getting killed too."

"Wait, you want me to be on the killer's side? Fuck off Ethan." Mari said, pushing past him and walking to the theater. She could hear him groan in annoyance and follow after her.

Soon after, Mari looked behind her and Ethan was gone. She frowned and continued walking.

The girl ended up getting lost and she turned a corner only to be met with Ethan, in a Ghostface robe.

She jumped and sighed, looking down.

"Hey baby. Look, I'm sorry for Mindy and Anika but please. Just come with me." He begged once again.

"Fine."

●○●○●○●○●○●

Sam gasped, hanging up on Bailey and running towards the gate in the theater. She tried opening it but it had a chain with a lock around it.

She breathed heavily and tried to open it by yanking on it, but she failed. Sam then gasped again when the power went out.

The projector turned on and Sam looked at it, holding Billy Loomis' knife.

"Listen, asshole!" The women on the tape said.

"No, you listen, you little bitch. Hang up on me, I'll gut you like a fish. Understand?" The man's deep voice spoke.

Sam walked towards the tape, watching intensely. Once she realized this was a scene from the movie Stab, she sighed.

"Oh shit."

Sam watched in horror as the girl was getting stabbed repeatedly.

She heard screaming and ran to a door, opening it in a fright. Tara and Sam both screamed as they saw each other.

"Come on, go, go, go!" Chad yelled.

The three closed the door and started running, "It's Kirby. She's the killer!" Sam said.

"No shit!"

Chad tried running to the gate but Sam quickly told him it was locked.

"Come on. We're trapped!?" Chad yelled out.

"She made this whole theater a kill box. For us."

Tara pointed to an exit on the second floor, "Hey, what about that? There's an exit door. Maybe it leads to the roof or something?"

"There's only one way to find out. Let's go." Chad said.

"Bailey's on the way, but-" Sam got cut off as a Ghostface jumped out from off the stage, slicing Tara. She fell to the side while Chad and Sam fell back.

The killer hesitated as they went for Chad, which was unusual. They tried to slice him, instead slicing off a mannequin head.

"Beheadings!"

Chad threw the killer to the floor and stood back up.

"Tara! Come on."

"Smile for the camera, motherfucker!" Chad said and hit the killer in the head with a tv.

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I grunted as Chad hit me with the tv and fell back again. This shit was tiring, how do people do this?

I quickly got up and chased them out of the door, quickening my pace. Chad turned around and threw a camera at me.

I groaned but started running again. Do I get no help here?

Right as I was about to get to them, Chad threw the popcorn machine on the floor. I hopped over it and tried to slice him multiple times, missing each and every one.

I was getting annoyed so I pushed him against a wall and went to go stab him when Tara and Sam pulled me off.

Chad punched me in the face and I fell to the ground. That hurt like a bitch.

Right as I was about to get back up, Tara hit me in the face with her foot.