8. 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐘

●○●○●○●○●○●
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I had noticed that Mindy kept staring at someone dressed in a Ghostface costume. Was it Quinn? Who knows.

My headache kept getting worse so I closed my eyes.

"I'll be right back, stay here. Oh, and don't die on me." I told Mindy and winked. She smirked and nodded.

I held onto the poles as I walked over to Ethan, "Do you have my Ibuprofen?"

He nodded and pulled a small baggie out of his book bag, handing it to me. I took a pill out and swallowed it, laying my forehead on Ethan's chest.

Ethan then placed his hand on my back as people moved around. He looked around for Mindy, only seeing her arm.

"Will Mindy be okay?" I looked up at him.

"I- uhm-" Ethan stuttered, that's all he could get out. I scoffed and placed my forehead back on his chest.

I knew she was afraid of dying. I told her not to die so I'm sure she should be fine. Even if Quinn does attack her, I'm sure people will hear and see her.

"Where's Mindy? I can't see her." Ethan asked me. I took my head off his chest and stood on my tippy toes. I couldn't see her either, she wasn't where I left her.

"Shit." I whispered.

I tried to push through the people but they weren't moving, not one bit.

"Fuck you people." I scoffed.

I kept trying to push through people and eventually got back to the place I left Mindy.

"Where the hell did she go?" I asked myself, looking around. I made eye contact with Ethan and shook my head, signaling she wasn't here.

The train stopped and people pushed past me to get out. I fell into one of the seats and looked to my right, letting out a shocked yell.

It was Mindy, she was sitting there. She had a stab wound but there was no Ghostface around.

I ran got up and sat beside her on the ground.

"Fuck!" Ethan yelled, walking over to us.

"Mindy, you're gonna be okay." I whispered, putting my hands on her wound.

"Shit, shit. Mindy! Fuck, that's a lot of blood." Ethan crouched down in front of us.

"No shit Ethan!" I yelled at him.

"Help!"

"Help! Somebody help!"

"We need to get you out of here Mindy." I said, trying to pick her up.

She groaned loudly as me and Ethan helped her stand up. I knew I shouldn't have left her.

"I shouldn't have left you." I whispered.

"Fuck." Mindy groaned out.

"Shit. Somebody call 911!" Ethan yelled out.

I had blood on my purple shirt and all over my hands. We carried her off the train. Ethan and I set her down and she leaned against a pole.

"Don't die on me." I said again.

She groaned loudly and glared daggers at Ethan.

"Oh my God. Are you okay?" He asked, looking at her wound.

"Yeah, I'm so good." She replied.

"You're gonna be okay."

"It's gonna be okay. Someone help!" I yelled.

"Goddamn it. I for or wrong again." She looked up at Ethan.

He avoided eye contact and yelled for help.

"You're gonna be okay Mindy!" I felt more tears build up in my eyes.

Ethan had to pull me away from Mindy because the security needed space.

"Fuck! She was supposed to be okay! I left her alone for one minute!" I cursed at myself, covering my face with my hands, not caring that I had blood on them.

"Stop, stop." Ethan held me as I groaned out of anger.