11. 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑'𝐒

●○●○●○●○●○●
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Stay the fuck away from her!" Tara yelled at Ethan.

"Come on, what?" Bailey joked.

"What is this? You did this as a family?" Sam turned around.

Quinn ran up to them, "Hell yeah, bitch. You should know better than anyone."

You walked up in between Ethan and Quinn, "I don't think they get it."

"I don't know what you believe, but I didn't commit those murders in Woodsboro. It wasn't me!" Sam stated the obvious.

"Duh." I scoffed.

"We know that. Of course you didn't, you think this is based on some bullshit conspiracy theory? Come on, who do you think started the rumors about you in the first place?" Bailey laughed and Quinn raised her hand.

"Do you know how easy it was to turn Sam from the hero of Woodsboro into the villain? How easy it is to convince the world to believe the worst in people rather than the best?"

Ethan smiled, "Because it's not enough to just kill someone these days. You have to assassinate their character first."

"So then, when Bailey 'discovers' your horribly mutilated, bloody poor little bodies...posed with Sam wearing her father's mask, he'll say some poor dumb shithead read on the internet that you're the real ghostface and took matters into their own deluded hands." I continued.

"Exactly! That's why it's the perfect alibi. And all the best lies are based on the truth. And you're a killer, just like your father!" Bailey pointed at Sam.

"No, i'm not!"

"Yes, you are, you motherfucker! You killed our brother and Marianna's stepsister!" Quinn yelled.

"What are you talking about?" Sam shook her head, frowning in confusion.

"You said your brother died in a car accident."

"No, you dumb fucks, he died in Woodsboro, in the hands of your bitch sister. And you killed my stepsister you son of a bitch!" I yelled.

As I inched closer to the siblings, I could feel their fear. Tara was mine, I wanted to kill her!

"You're Richie's family, a-and Amber's stepsister." She finally understood.

Ethan stabbed Sam in the shoulder blade, "Ding-ding-ding-ding! She's finally starting to get it!"

Sam and Tara ran and I immediately followed them, trying to slice Tara. I groaned in annoyance when I missed and inched closer.

Quinn pressed her knife up against Sam's neck, "There she is, there's the fucking killer."

"Great parenting job, by the way." Tara spoke sarcastically and I sliced her arm finally. She groaned in pain and I laughed. Why have I changed? Who knows.

"Shut your whore fucking mouth!" Quinn yelled and pushed them.

I ran up to them with Quinn and Ethan and pointed my knife at the two. I wanted to kill Tara so bad but knew I had to hold myself back.

"Have I been a perfect dad? No. Have I maybe overindulged Richie's love of these little movies? Yeah, maybe. For me, they're just a little dark. But, Richie really loved them. He loved them! He even made a few of his own. Did you know?" Bailey said, his voice shaking slightly.

The tape of Richie came up and we all watched. Bailey told Sam and Tara about how everything in the theater was his.

"This was all Richie's?" Sam asked.

"Yes, he's a very passionate collecter. And he inspired others. But we had to kill those two wannabe film students because well, we had to kill you first, Sam."

I was growing very antsy and bored standing here so I started fidgeting with my knife. As he kept talking, I ignored it, staring at the siblings.

"We gotta hurry over to the hospital and make sure Mindy and Gale don't pull through. Because everybody dies, Sam!" Bailey pointed his gun at Sam.

"Everyone who had anything to do with the death of my son, suffers and dies." He continued.

"Yeah!"

"Fuck yeah, they do!"

"And I am going to gut you like a fucking pig, Tara. You won't even be recognizable!" I yelled at her.

"He was...so pathetic." Sam sighed.

Bailey scoffed, "That's not true."

"Yeah, your son, he was a man-baby who made his girlfriend do all the killing." She said again.

"He was a strong, virile young man!"

"He was a limp-dick little fuck who cried before I slit his throat." She smirked.

Quinn had enough, "Shut the fuck up!" She screamed, stabbing Sam in the back. Tara went to turn around to hit her in the head when I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her towards me.

Ethan laughed and watched me while Sam hit Quinn over the head with the brick. Quinn fell to the ground and cried out in pain.

I held Tara in a headlock and made her drop the brick so she could watch her sister die, "Now watch, bitch."

Ethan ran to sam and stabbed her other shoulder. I laughed loudly and held Tara tighter.

"Please!" She yelled out, trying to breath.

"Fuck you." I said before stabbing her in the chest.

Ethan climbed on top of Sam, stabbing her again. Now the real fun has started.