10. 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 𝐎𝐍𝐄

●○●○●○●○●○●
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I laid there, in pain. Chad was going to hit me in the head with a gum ball machine when Ethan stabbed him in the side.

Chad groaned and fell to the floor, dropping the gum ball machine. I got back up and looked at him. Quinn came out and stabbed his back while Ethan and I stabbed him in the stomach.

"NO!" Tara screamed out, but I ignored it. This felt good.

"CHAD!" She screamed out again.

"Run, go." He said with blood pouring out of his mouth.

All three of us stopped stabbing the boy when he fell to the floor. We looked at Sam and Tara, wiping our knives.

As they ran back to the theater, I ran after them. I got there before they did and jumped out onto stage.

Ethan came out from the right and Quinn from the left. The two pointed their knives at the siblings while I stood there, tilting my head.

Three on two, no way they were going to survive that.

Sam gave Tara a brick, "Ready? I need you to be ready. Ready?"

"Look at me."

"I'm ready. Come on, motherfucker!"

All five of us ducked when we heard gunshots. We ran to the side and I saw Kirby.

I hid behind a wall and took the mask off, catching my breath. I cleaned my knife and put the mask back on, peeking out to watch Kirby.

"Stay the fuck back! We know it's you, Kirby." Tara said.

Kirby stuttered, "One of them knocked me out."

Bailey then ran in and pointed his gun at Kirby, "Get away from the girls!"

"What are you doing?" She asked, doing the same.

"Did you kill Quinn? Did you kill my daughter?" He asked, I scoffed quietly and walked to the stage, behind the walls.

I could barley hear them talking as I ran out, stabbing Kirby in the neck, three times. Quinn and Ethan walked out and stood beside Bailey. I stood on the other side of Sam and Tara.

"Good job." He said to us.

"You?" Tara asked.

"Yeah, of course me. Frankly, I expect more from the two of you after what you did to us." He answered.

"After we did what?"

Ethan took his mask off, damn, that was hot.

"Ta-da!"

"Mindy was right. It was easy to juke the roommate lottery. I mean, all I had to do to meet you was room with a conceited, condescending alpha literally named Chad!" He said, grinning.

"Fuck, it felt good to stab him! This was your grandmother's, Sam. Nancy Loomis? Really runs in the fucking family, doesn't it? Speaking of family..."

"Wait for it..."

"...my names not Ethan Landry, is it, Dad?"

"Dad!?" Tara asked.

Bailey chuckled, "Wait, if it's you two, that just leaves...Mindy and M-Marianna?" Sam stuttered.

Quinn took off her mask and I walked over to Ethan, "Hey, roomies. Didn't see that one coming, did you?" She grinned.

"Yeah, because you died!" Tara cried.

"Kind of didn't, though."

"Marianna?" Sam called out and I took off my mask.

"Hey." I smiled.

I walked over to my section and placed the mask on the mannequin, while Ethan and Quinn did the same.

"I got Stu Macher's mask. He was my favorite." Quinn said.

"And I got my stepsister's, Amber Freedman." You smirked.

"That's number four, that's three, and that's two. This leaves, your father's." Bailey said, pulling out Billy's mask from his jacket.

"This is what we've been counting down to, Sam. I'm gonna need you to put it on." He whispered.

Sam grabbed the mask out of his hand, "Fuck you!"

Ethan leaned over the table and sliced Sam's arm, "Ooh!"