12. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

●○●○●○●○●○●
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Sam hit Ethan on the head with a brick and gasped, crawling away. He cursed and got back up, his nose was bleeding.

"Please, Mari." Tara begged me.

"You killed my stepsister! She was so fucking sweet! Why did you have to live!?" I yelled at her. She punched me and I fell back in pain.

Bailey shot at Sam, almost hitting her. It grazed her cheek and she cried out. I dropped my knife and crawled back over to Tara, dragging her by her hair again.

"You bitch!" I grabbed my knife and climbed on top of her. Quinn had blood pouring out of her mouth and she fell unconscious.

I began choking Tara as Ethan ran to Sam, knocking her over. He pressed his hand into her stab wound and she screamed.

He held Sam back as Bailey walked over to her and pointed his gun in between her eyes.

"Tara!" Sam screamed, kicking Bailey in between the legs and head butting Ethan. They both groaned and Ethan let go of Sam.

As I heard Ethan groan, I looked over to him, giving Tara the opportunity to punch me. I fell off of her and screamed out of anger.

"I'm going to fucking gut you and chop your head off!" I screamed at her. I sliced her thigh with my knife as she tried running to Sam.

Bailey tried catching his breath as Ethan grabbed Sam's shoulders, throwing her into a glass table.

"Fuck!" Sam yelled out.

She grabbed Bailey's knife and pointed it at Ethan. He stepped back and I tackled Tara.

"Gosh just stop resisting! I'm going to kill you anyway!" I said, stabbing her in the back.

She finally fell to the ground and I continued stabbing her. She couldn't let out any screams due to her choking on her own blood.

As Tara was slowly dying, I looked over to Ethan to see him stepping away from Sam. I slit Tara's throat, ending her.

Sam turned at the sound of her sister dying and screamed. She pointed the gun at me and pulled the trigger. I was lucky and got away fast. Ethan took this chance to wrap his arm around her neck and she dropped the gun.

I ran to Quinn and shook her body, then checking for a pulse. She had one.

"Good." I muttered to myself before walking over to Ethan, Bailey, and Sam.

"You killed Tara! I trusted you Marianna!" She yelled at me.

"Yeah and she died like a pussy." I quoted my stepsister's words.

Sam grunted and tried fighting against Ethan but Bailey picked up his gun and pointed it at Sam's head again.

"Let's try this again." He smirked.

"The killers win this time, Baby." I tilted my head as Bailey pulled the trigger, Sam immediately falling limp in Ethan's arms.

I grinned as Ethan dropped her and silence filled the theater. He walked up to me, cupping my cheeks.

"I told you, you could do it." He kissed me.

Bailey laughed and shook his head, walking over to Quinn. He took a cloth out of his pocket and wiped her knife. Then mine and Ethan's. We put the knifes back in the stands and by that time, Quinn had woken up.

She was still in pain but she would be fine. I wiped the blood off of Ethan's face.

"So we just leave now? Where will I go?" I asked Bailey.

"Marianna, you will be coming with us." He looked at me and I nodded.

Ethan hugged me tight and whispered in my ear, "I knew you could do it, Baby." He kissed my neck, before pulling away.

I smiled and walked out of the theater with Bailey, Ethan, and Quinn, leaving all the dead bodies behind us.

Bailey's car was located at the back of the building where no one could see us. He handed all three of us water bottles to get the blood off.

"You did good my Ghostface's." He smiled.

After a few minutes of washing the blood off of us and taking off the robes, we got into his car and he turned it on.

I leaned my head on Ethan's shoulder as Bailey drove.