7. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

●○●○●○●○●○●
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Tara called Bailey and told him the plan. I thought it was smart, but dumb at the same time. The killer is strong, and there's three! What's going to happen when three strong killers go against some teenagers.

I was thinking about how this is going to end. Every Ghostface has died, will Ethan die too? I had to prevent that somehow.

"And remember, travel in public. The more people around you, the less chance he has to take a shot at you before you get there." Bailey said.

He's a good actor, I'll admit it. When Ethan told me he was one of the killers, I was shocked really. But it's smart, no one would suspect a detective to be Ghostface.

●○●○●○●○●○●

We were now at the train station. I absolutely hated trains.

"Is this even a good plan?" Ethan asked.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to." Tara answered.

"Uhm, so we just peel off and the killer picks us off one by one? Yeah, no." I frowned.

"Let's just get to the theater. Come on, in here." Sam spoke.

"Ah, yes, because it'll be much less scary at the serial killer movie theater." Chad said sarcastically.

"Fuck." Mindy and I said at the same time, getting cut off from the others.

"Wait, hey, hey! Chad!" She yelled.

"Shit!" I cursed.

Everyone was walking into us and we got pushed back.

"This is exactly why I hate train stations." I said, holding onto Mindy's arm.

"Chad!" I yelled.

"Tara!" Mindy yelled after me.

They noticed we were gone and tried to come back for us, though it was too late. We kept getting pushed back into the crowd. A few seconds later, someone bumped into me and I let go of Mindy's arm, getting lost.

"Ethan? Mindy?" I asked out. Someone grabbed my arm, pulling me towards their chest. It was Ethan.

I had grown overwhelmed but Ethan led me to Mindy. He put a hand on her shoulder and she jumped, turning around.

She sighed, "Get your Ghostface ass away from me, Ghostface."

Ethan frowned and didn't say anything, his grip tightening on my hand. They looked at each other and did a gesture before Mindy told him to go away.

I sighed and looked forward, waiting for the next train to come. This whole night was a disaster.

"This is going to shit." I said.

"Hey, it'll be okay, Love." Ethan looked at me.

"You think Mindy knows?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I don't know, probably. Shit." He cursed.

I looked down at my shoes, sighing. If she knew, that means either Bailey or Quinn was going to kill her on the train. If she doesn't want to stay by us, she's going to be alone, which won't be good.

I started thinking about how this is going to go.

Quinn will probably be the one on the train so when she sees Mindy alone, she'll take that opportunity to kill her.

"Quinn is going to kill Mindy." I said in realization and went to go walk over to her when Ethan pulled me back.

"No." He said in a low, demanding tone.

I couldn't move from his grip around me so I just stood there.

We got on the train and I held onto a pole and Ethan's hand. I kept shifting my gaze over to Mindy to make sure she was okay.

Looking around, I saw a bunch of people dressed up as Ghostface.

Mindy made eye contact with Ethan and he waved, smiling slightly. She narrowed her eyes at him and looked away.

"Yeah, she definitely knows." I whispered into Ethan's ear.

I saw Mindy texting someone and assumed it was Chad. I let go of Ethan's hand and walked over to her, leaving Ethan by himself.

"Hey." I leaned on her arm.

"Hey, so, you're close with Ghostface. Y'all dating?" She looked at me.

I laughed quietly, "Yeah we're dating. And he's not Ghostface, c'mon Mindy."

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

Mindy looked at her phone and saw it didn't have any signal. She lifted it into the air as Ethan was staring at her.

I laughed, "Yeah, you're probably not gonna get any signal on this thing."

A person dressed as Ghostface popped up beside us and Mindy jumped. She walked off, dragging me with her.

We leaned up against another wall and I saw that Ethan had followed us. When Mindy saw, she frowned at him and he looked away.

I felt a headache coming on and I rubbed my forehead. The lights flickering were too much. As I looked around, it seemed as if all the Ghostface's were looking at me.

I blinked three times and they were gone.

"I swear i'm going insane." I muttered.