Chapter - 1

More like an introduction.....

12/01

"Jungkoooooo!!!!!!! I'm stuck again. Jungkooooo....." Taehyung literally whinned holding onto the wall while Jungkook ran towards him more faster than Husan Bolt. Jungkook panicked face made Taehyung giggle but his smile suddenely turned into pout when Jungkook began to advise him.

"I had already told you baby. You don't have to walk inside the house. I'm here to carry you everywhere you want.You remeber my promise right?"Jungkook tapped on Taehyung's artificial leg which got the place after his real leg removed. Even a kid can tap on this leg to make it unstuck but in Taehyung's world it is only Jungkook who can do these things.Taehyung isn't sad because  he is disabled as he has his Jungkook to fix him everytime.

"Yah yah As long as these hands have strength I will carry you and show you the most beautiful things in entire world."Taehyung repeated those words Jungkook said in their 5th anniversary. They are in love for 6 years now. Almost like married.

Jungkook gave a piggy back ride to Taehyung and came downstairs. Jungkook got the car keys as they are going to meet Jimin. Jungkook never saw him before and Taehyung met him for 2 , 3 times before. They are going to comfort Jimin as Taehyung's brother and Jimin got divorced yesterday. This is more like a Taehyung's journey because he felt so guilty as he knows that how much of an asshole his brother is. His brother doesn't even care about Taehyung's existence also.

"Did you take meds?"Jungkook suddenely asked freezing at the spot. Both of them are inside the car now.

"Yeasshhhhh.."Taehyung cutely said which made Jungkook's heart to melt. He pinched Tae's cheeks and took two scarfs and large binie from back seats. Jungkook completely enveloped Taehyung by those as he knows that Taehyung is not so good with cold. This is the start of the December by the way.

Jungkook is protecting Taehyung by his life. Taehyung is someone who was not supposed to live. It's just a miracle how he survived after that accident which ended up taking Taehyung's parents' lives. Taehyung lost his one leg and his inner organs in the body are completely damaged. He is surviving by the medicines till now. He has some mental issues also with the shock of the accident. But Jungkook never let Taehyung to suffocate. They are just dating at those times and Jungkook completely took Taehyung's responsibility as he was in coma earlier. Taehyung's so called brother dumped him and Jungkook never let Taehyung to feel alone. Their love became strong with the time and now they are all over themselves. Taehyung doesn't want to be a burden to Jungkook so he began to work in a cafe and go to college also in between huge protests of Jungkook . Taehyung knows that it is so hard to keep up with only Jungkook's job with these medical expenses. Taehyung is so so weak. His body and organs are broken and the only thing in him  which is rigid and fixed is his love and trust for Jungkook. The only reason he is living is Jungkook.

Breathing is also quite hard for Taehyung sometimes. His biggest damage happened to the lungs according to doctors. He becomes serious ill when one meal of medicines is missed. That's why Jungkook is so cautious and attentive about Taehyung this much. He never let Taehyung to go away from his sight.

Actually Jungkook is not this kind of a person. He was so carefree party thrower and sometimes a playboy. He changed drastically after Taehyung's accident which led him to have a heap of responsibilities.Not changed more like controlled.Both of them never went over a kiss and make out. Jungkook always controls his urges as he doesn't want to make Taehyung uncomfortable. That's how much Jungkook treasure and love Taehyung. He needs nothing more than Taehyung.In their six years of relationship Taehyung and Jungkook never saw anyone than themselves. For Jungkook it's always Taehyung and for Taehyung also it's always Jungkook.They are so lost in themselves to notice the world.Jungkook slowly became a different person but not negatively. More mature and responsible.