Chapter - 8

"We kissed Tae." Taehyung's all hurt expressions in the face wahsed out and turned into a complete blank one. He felt like his heart dropped hearing those words.There's nothing within him strong except his love and trust on Jungkook. That's why he dearly protect that but how this happened. How his love became so weak all of a sudden. What he did to loose his only ray of happiness? Taehyung clenched his fist not wanting to break down infront of them. He badly wants to wail and plead Jungkook to say that all these are a lie. Nevertheless he continued his poker face scaring the duo infront of him.

"Wh--When?"Taehyung asked through his trembling lips.

"On that day I told you that I went out with him."Jungkook said like a child who caught up doing something wrong. Sarcastically he did something wrong. Jimin is now shivering in panick. He felt like fainting with so much pressure and fear. His face went pale and lips went dry which got unnoticed by both Jungkook and Taehyung.

Taehyung noded letting his fat tears to roll down on his cheeks.He knew that. He knew that camp thingy never do anything good to him.After a sigh Taehyung closed his eyes to gather himself. This is indeed too much. He never expected something like this after they spent whole 6 years together. He thought that both of them are satisfied with each other. Out of everything He never thought about cheating.

"Do you love him?"

"Huh??"

"Is it love or lust?"Asking this question itself is the hardest thing Taehyung ever did until now. He never imagined that he will have to ask this type of question from his love ,,, his Jungkoo.

"I don't know Tae. We need time."Taehyung chuckled at his words. How Jungkook do this so casually? Can't he see my  pain? How Jungkook made he feel like an outsider?With tear striken eyes Taehyung directly looked at Jimin this time.Jimin hurriedly looked at the floor not having strength to face.

"Aren't you ashamed? Why do you want him huh?You know that he is mine?"Taehyung screamed out of pain while sobbing. He felt like he can't breath but now that's not a big deal to him.Jimin cried still not lifting his head.

"Taehyung Let's go."Jungkook tried to drag Tae along with him as the atmosphere suddenely became spicy. But Taehyung not in the mood to accept. Now he wants to fight. Fight for his love and life. He just can't walk away from this problem as he does with Kevin's childish actions. This is serious to Tae.Taehyung removed Jungkook's hands and again muttered

"I always cared about you. But you?? How you did that?Did you plan it----"

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!!STOP TALKING..JUST GO NOW."Jungkook suddenely roared making Taehyung flinched and fell on the floor. He trembled heavily being unable to swallow everything. He breathed so hardly with much effort and he began to shiver like a leaf.

Doctors always advised to treat Taehyung as a flower. He is so fragile and sensitive. That's why Jungkook never did anything harsh with him until now.Jungkook never blamed Tae like this and that thought along made Taehyung to cry. He never imagined that Jungkook will be like this. He doesn't want to appear infront of them. That's why he tried to stand up with his wobbling one leg but failed miserably. Jungkook approached Taehyung and tried to help him but Taehyung threw away those helping hands. Jungkook's eyes watered with the scene infront of him. He didn't intend to be harsh on Tae but ended up doing the same. With much effort Taehyung ultimately stood up and saw Jungkook's and Jimin's pity filled eyes on him. He can't bear up this. He wanted to hide himself from everyone. With one betrayed look on Jungkook Taehyung began to walk away from that place.

Taehyung is breathing heavily and the surrounding is blurry to him. He neglected every little thing as he now wanted to go to sleep and wake up from this dream. He needs that world where Jungkook and him lived happily. But unfortunately he was able to take few steps as his artificial leg decided to play with him. Taehyung hastily tried to move his leg eventhough he knew that it will not gonna be success. Then he tried to remove the leg and limp towards the car. For him it is more suitable than facing Jungkook now. He abruptly tried to pull away his leg and at last he chocked on his tears accepting the defeat.At the moment Jungkook bent down and fixed the leg. He looked at Taehyung's eyes which tried to focus on anything but not Jungkook.Jungkook didn't tell anything to defend as he knew that he is the one who did wrong. There's nothing to judge in that. He felt like a lost man. Like a man  who lost his whole world by his own hands.
By the way cheating is not a mistake. It's a choice. Nothing can mend that scratch on their relationship.

Taehyung sat on the car seat and breathed heavily. He knew that maybe he overreacted earlier about the incident but he never regret those words he said to Jimin. There's no way Taehyung will give up on Jungkook. He has no life, noone beside Jungkook.They are already together for 6 years now. But how Jimin did that. How Jungkook changed so fast?

"Do you love him?"
"I don't know Tae. We need time."

What time do they need? Did Jungkook has enough of Tae? Taehyung can't beleive how fast Jungkook develped some feelings towards Jimin.

"Maybe Jungkook always wanted a perfect one. Not someone like me who is disabled. He even can't go out with me.I am doing nothing for him. Maybe..Maybe..he felt like that."Taehyung again thought and tored his heart into pieces by himself. Now he can't do anything except crying. Crying for his lost love.He wondered why Jungkook still not coming out from that house. Maybe he is comforting Jimin.

12 / 12

The last two days are a living hell for Taehyung. Both of them minimized their talking to necessities and now Taehyung craves to hear that caring voice of Jungkook. Jungkook took care of Taehyung even now but no any lovey dovey things. Taehyung doesn't know why. They never broke up. Then why Jungkook is acting like this? However Jungkook is so different now. Seems like he is so stressed about the things happened. He looks unapproachable to Taehyung. Taehyung too on the other side is busy with his college works, cafe works and his feelings.  He didn't try to find about Jungkook's whereabouts because he doesn't wanted to hurt himself.Both of them try to hide from each other. They don't know what to say,,, what to do. However this sullen silence is dangerous. Taehyung hates it. His whole world filled with Jungkook upto now and he understood that he can't live like this. Taehyung barely took his medicines and food eventhough Jungkook arranged them in the morning. But Tae doesn't want it like that. He wants Jungkook's eyes on him. He maybe sounds selfish but he wants it. Jungkook also on the other side shut himself from the world. He is dying inside with the guilty feeling and chained with these different types of emotions he is feeling. Actually both of them doesn't have a peaceful mind. Both of them cried in their sleep which get unnoticed by each other due to helplessness they are feeling.

Jungkook and Taehyung is now standing in a short line infront of doctor's room who is checking Taehyung for 6 years now. Jungkook always went with Taehyung to his monthly checkup as Taehyung is little bit nervous when he is alone. Jungkook always there with him to make Tae stronger. A ray of hope bubbled inside Tae when Jungkook called him to go with him for check up. Maybe...Maybe Jungkook is still loving Taehyung. With a big smile Taehyung waited in the line. He badly wanted to cling into Jungkook's arm but now their condition is different. So he timidly stole glances of Jungkook's perfect face with a blush. Taehyung is ready to forget everything and move on with his Jungkoo. They can do that right!?

Suddenely Jungkook's phone rang and instantly Jungkook answered it. His facial expressions rapidly changed into a confused and sad one. After the call Jungkook directly looked at Taehyung.

"Can you do this alone today? I have to go."Jungkook told and placed the file on his hand.

"Where are you going?"Taehyung's vision began o become blurry.

Don't tell Jimin's...Don't tell Jimin's...Don't tell Jimin's..

"Jimin's house. He is crying."Jungkook muttered and left without word. Taehyung let the tears flow down with a sigh. Why Jungkook can't see his tears?

✒️JoWoo

I am writing almost everyday 🙂

Vote and comment if you enjoy. Thank u so much for support.