Chapter - 17

I gained a lot of followers today *screaming*🥳🥳🥳...and views are also increasing rapidly. I don't deserve you all 😭❤️

Mention of blood and violence⭕

"Sorry to disturb. I came here to take my meds."Taehyung said blankly. Jungkook dramatically covered his upper body which obviously got ignored by Taehyung.

"Can you move aside?"Taehyung asked in a bitter voice which made Jungkook to walk away from the door instantly. Tae directly walked towards the small cupboard, opened the drawer and took his box. Jungkook's eyes followed his every movement but he doesn't even cared to pay a glance.

"Thank you"Taehyung added those words to the air and walked out from the house not wanting to even stay near him.

After Tae's departure Jungkook sat on the couch. His life is totally ruined now. With Taehyung he was able to experience warmth , care and LOVE. With him everything is so beautiful. To understand that Jungkook went on a  long way and now he totally lost that home. Actually he doesn't deserve that. Jungkook got blinded by the lust. He worried about the sex he missed with Tae and ignored all those tingling, lovely things with Tae. He was naked infront of Jimin for multiple times only for sex. It didn't made him to have butterflies in his stomach. It didn't bring a blush to his face. But today when Tae saw him shirtless he felt so shy and he became tensed. He really loves that feeling , that excitement he had few minutes ago. But Jungkook is not even in a place to ask,,,,,,,,ask to give him back those lovely stares. He messed up. He played with lives,,,,,,,specially an innocent life.

12 / 29

"How do you even found me?"Jimin asked while looking here and there rapidly. Jaehyuk forcibly brought him to this place which Jimin has a zero knowledge about the location.

"I know your scent."Jaehyuk muttered with hooded eyes.

"But----"

"What?? I know you missed me right!?"

"Did Taehyung tell you about all these?"Jimin suddenely asked.

"Pfftt...What are you talking kitten? I didn't see him for 10 years...yahhh 10 years I guess. I actually don't like him. That's it." Jaehyuk said while chuckling in between. Jimin's eyes widened up at those words.

"What?????But he is your brother."

"I don't know...I am not interested in him...my eyes lie  only on you."Jaehyuk whispered with an extra sweet voice while sensually touching Jimin's cheek. But at the moment Jimin is numb in feelings. Then his all plans, these all lies are for nothing. Jimin can't believe this.

"What am I even done?"

"He is always with that Jungkook guy. Both were crazy in love until you came."One , two tears began to accumulate in Jimin's eyes. He got blinded by hate and relieved that on a pure creature like Taehyung. He is so scared. So scared to hear next words of Jaehyuk. But he should because those are his deeds.

"Actually kitten in that point I am really proud of you...seriously..You clearly taught my brother his place."Jaehyuk continued his speech slightly detaching himself from Jimin.

"I never knew you too hate Taehyung like me."He again said with a satisfying smile. Jimin helplessly shaked his head as no. In his inner mind he didn't want that but he ended up doing that lower class criminal.

"You made him to give up on his own life."Jaehyuk said with a smirk as he clearly saw how much Jimin suffer from these revealings. He wants to see Jimin like this,,,, in this pathetic condition.

"What???What happened?"Jimin suddenely charged at Jaehyuk and held him by his collar.Jaehyuk smiled like psycho seeing Jimin's messed up face with tears.

"You don't know?? Okay...He tried to suicide. Hospital called me first as I am his relative but after knowing gossip I cut that call."Jaehyuk muttered victoriously as he won a medal.

Jimin doesn't know when that grip on the collar loosened up. He stared at air with wide eyes not wanting to digest that fact. He clearly destroyed Taehyung's life by his own hands. Actually it's like he tried to kill Taehyung. Jimin took two three steps back until he collided with the wall behind. He sat on the floor beside the wall and pulled his hair strands.

"Nooo~~~~I didn't~~~~"He began to cry messily while hitting himself on head and hands.

"I'm sorry...noo....I didn't meant too..I am..."Jimin wailed so loudly while mumbling thousands of incoherent words. He pulled himself to the level of Jaehyuk and his parents. He enjoyed watching Tae's tears and pleads. Jimin slapped his mouth while sobbing.

"This mouth..AHHH...NOO...."He always remained like an angel. He is an angel of course. But he gave up at one point and got blinded by revenge. Actually he forgot what's his real target also.

"SLUT!!!!!Don't act . Now come!!!!Do things you did with Jungkook.."Jaehyuk said while pulling Jimin by his hair. Jimin hiccuped remembering Jungkook. He ruined everything. He ruined everyone's lives.

"I'm sorry.....I'm sorry.."

"STOP!!!!NOW COME!!!YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU GOT FROM ME WITH THAT DIVORCE!!!"Jaehyuk roared which made Jimin to flinch with loud sound.

"You are a slut!!!You are a cheater!!You are a monster..."Those words began to resonates in his mind. Jimin shaked his head continuously not knowing to whom. His sight is blurry and mind is not processing well. Only thing coming to his mind is plain face of adorable Tae. He killed Taehyung's soul. Jaehyuk began to hit and slap him violently while Jimin still stuck in daze. He deserves this every punch. He wants to feel pain.

The whole day Taehyung spent on the bed. Actually today he is abnormally tired since morning. He didn't even go to work. It's like he is beaten up and breathing is also difficult. If I say he is not panicked it's lie. He felt like crying to be alone in this type of time. Now he wants someone beside him to say 'It's okay.' He is feeling so scared. It's like something bad is going to happen. He wanted to talk with someone and the only one he knew is Jungkook which is not even a choice now. To endure the rising pain he again closed his eyes to sleep feeling so scared whether he will open them again. Life is unpredictable and in his case there's no exceptions.

Jungkook came to the house after a long office time. But he didn't has that urge to go to house today. While driving he thought to give Jimin a chance. Jungkook ruined Jimin's life also. If he has only that chance to mend up his life as Taehyung clearly doesn't want him even near he wants to give it a try. He wants to at least decrease the menace he created. But Jungkook clearly knows that Tae will be in a special place in his heart forever. He took so much time to understand that and now it is unapproachable. Jungkook opened the door with those thoughts but startled seeing the living room condition. The everything is messed up there like someone has fought in there. Jungkook suddenely screamed Jimin's name only to greet with silence. What happened to Jimin?

"Stop your play and come."Jaehyuk dragged Jimin towards the bed while other is still crying and mumbling things. It's like Jimin has lost his mind.

"I have to go...I should say sorry...yeah..I will talk...I didn't mean to do...sorry...I am not.."With that Jimin tried to stand up but met with a harsh slap.

"Stop!!!!!!!"Jaehyuk screamed and began to unbutton Jimin's shirt. Jimin suddenely became tensed. Only thing in his mind is the crime he did. He took the glass bottle on the stool beside bed and slammed it on Jaehyuk's head. Jaehyuk screamed in pain holding his head.

"Yeah whore!!!How dare you?!"Jaehyuk muttered while clencing his jaws. He extended his arm to choke Jimin but Jimin became fast enough to attaked him with the broken bottle. Actually it went into inside than Jimin thought. He removed his hands hurriedly and stared at his trembling bloody hands. His hands are bloody now. Not now it's always like that. It's just that Jimin noticed it now.

✒️JoWoo

I have the world best reader nims 🥳❤️

Tomorrow I will not be able to update...But afterwards I'll update 👍