Chapter - 18

He took few steps back in daze and stared at his bloody hands. Tears began to overflow from his eyes and suddenely chocked with a cry. He hurriedly clean the blood in his hand by the shirt he is wearing. He doesn't know what to do now. He felt so scared seeing the painful expression on Jaehyuk's face which always wears a dirty smirk. After few moments of Jimin's shiverings and cryings and Jaehyuk's painful groans a silence spreaded. Jimin slowly walked towards the now still body and muttered with muffled voice as

"Jaehyuk!?!" mentally praying for a reply. But he got treated with silence. Jimin then placed his little finger close to his ex husband's nose only to understand that the said person is dead. More like he is killed. Without thinking anything else in particular Jimin ran out of the room and found that it is a hotel room where Jaehyuk brought him after kidnapping. He thought to run away but the sound of a group of people heard from the corridor stopped him. So he ran into the inside of the  hotel and found a dark corridor. He has no strength especially mentally. So he plopped down on the floor sinking himself in that darkness. He deserves this. He deserves this every little thing for breaking such a fragile heart.

Jimin hugged himself and stared at everywhere in alert. Seems like the area where he is a not so crowded area like store rooms. That brings a small sense of security to his mind despite of the critical situation. After assuring that he is safe he hid his head in between his bent legs and began to cry softly. Everything happened so fast and the thing Jimin still stuck is the low class thing he did to Taehyung and Jungkook. He mercilessly broke a cute love story. He became a villain of a beautiful movie. He became a cold monster in that innocent's heart. He is the sole reason for every hardship Tae faced in this time. Until Jaehyuk pinpointed everything he never looked back at what he did.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry...Please...ahhh...I'm sorry...."Jimin mumbled to noone in particular. He deserves this loneiness. He deserves this helplessness. He wants to say ' sorry' to Tae eventhough he knew that he is unforgiven. 'Sorry' can't bring back anything. It is just an excuse to supress the guilty feeling bubbling up. Anyone can escape from anything  but not from his own self. It's hard to live with the regret.

"You know!!When I first saw you I thought you are an angel and you are not suitable for my demon brother. But now I know you are the perfect match for him." ( Chapter 16 )

He did this to the first person who treated him kindly.

Jungkook tapped on the door expecting any news about Jimin. He is now so panicked and doesn't know what to do. First he thought to visit now Taehyung's house to get any information. But he is not sure whether he is awake or not. It's almost mid night now. To his utter surprise the door opened by pale Taehyung.

"You're awake!?!"

"Why are you here?"

"Jimin is missed. Seems like your brother kidnapped him."

"Are you suspecting me?"

"Nooo...I just wanted to have some news."

"I didn't see both of them today."Taehyung said in pain. It's hard to act strong with this growing chest pain.

"Okay I'll go. You should sleep now."Taehyung noded at those words and muttered

"Drive safely." Jungkook felt a pang in his heart. They are now more like strangers. Actually far away from that too.

12 / 30

Taehyung sat on the floor while leaning against the closed door. He checked the time only to see that his birthday arrived. He sadly smiled while hugging himself. Actually he opened the door in midnight because he wanted a help to go to hospital but he never want it from Jungkook. He doesn't want Jungkook's  pity now. After seeing Jungkook a little part inside his heart told him that maybe Jungkook came for his birthday. How can he expect that from Jungkook now? His heart is hurting heavily. He wants to scream in pain. He is afraid to die. He wants someone to hold him now.