Chapter - 16

Suddenely the views increased to 4k+ 🥺😭 What's happening👀

Taehyung rolled his eyes seeing the couple obviously to show off how much he hates to see them. Taehyung is not that sassy one but situations change people sometimes into bad and sometimes to good. Taehyung changed just like how Jungkook changed,,,,just like how Jimin changed.

"Good morning!!"Jimin said breaking the silence in the room. Taehyung doubted whether his voice always like this or is he pretending this extra sweet one. Nevertheless as a polite citizen Tae replied

"Morning to you too."Jimin smiled a little and came into the house with Jungkook behind.

"Long time no see Taehyung." Jimin again muttered making Taehyung so irritated. Can't they leave me alone?

"I'm more than happy about that. Don't want to see a cheater."Taehyung said and Jimin's face became so pale all of a sudden. He looked at the floor while trying so hard not to tremble,,,,, out of fear and guilty.

This time Jungkook looked up to see Tae's expressionless face. He felt a pang in his heart seeing how that adorable fluff ball turns into almost lifeless boy. He knew that he is the only reason for this. He is the murderer of Taehyung's happiness. Until now Jungkook saw a glint of warmth in those doe eyes but now it is already shaded with hate. It is the thing that should be right!? Jungkook knew that he messed up with his life as well as with Tae's and Jimin's lives. He deserves every hate of Taehyung. He once took a decision to be in Jimin's side and he will continue it while being a blind man to Tae's pain and tears. Afterall once a cheater always a cheater.

"Why do you came though? Are you two going to marry?"Taehyung asked as he wanted to end this conversation as soon as possible.

"NO!!!!!!!"Jimin and Jungkook both screamed louldy in utter shock. Then they looked here and there awkwardly. Both of them never imagined to be in that place together. They don't have a perfect destination for their relationship.

"Then?"Taehyung asked being done with everything.

"Actually Taehyung it is dangerous for Jimin to stay in that house as Jaehyuk , your brother know the place. So we thought that it is better if Jimin is here."Jungkook said very carefully.

"But I don't like that."Taehyung said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Taehyung please understand---"

"I am trying to understand everything from day one you know that.."Taehyung said while glaring at the couple.

"...I don't like to live with you two together."

"Me neither."Jimin said back.

"Jimin!!!"Jungkook sent a piercing glare at him who rolled his eyes in return.Jungkook is so stressed with everything. There's no piece in anywhere he goes. Maybe that's the punishment for his past doings.

"Then Taehyung you can shift to that house. It's better right?"Jungkook asked again.

"But I can't use stairs. It takes so much time for me to adapt. I'm okay with this only you know." Taehyung said while worrying about himself.

"Then don't go upstair!"Jimin again jumped into the conversation.

"JIMIN!!!"Jungkook this time loudly screamed making him to look down in fear.

"It's for a short time not forever. Please---"

"We will help you to pack things."Jimin said not minding Jungkook's stares.

"No don't.."Taehyung mumbled being clouded in his thoughts. It's not like he is so into this house but it is so shocking to see how these two monsters trying to kick out a disabled man from his house.

"I will. You stay."With that Jungkook quickly ran to the room not wanting to keep Jimin and Tae alone together.

Jimin scanned the lost Tae's face in victory.

"Be sure to tell everything to your brother."Jimin muttered as it is the sole purpose of everything. Taehyung snapped into the reality and frowned at the elder.

"You know!!When I first saw you I thought you are an angel and you are not suitable for my demon brother. But now I know you are the perfect match for him."Tae said bitterly. The venom he has in his mind for this male is unlimited. Jimin's face again turned into pale one and once again got lost. Eyes began to become watery but Jungkook came at the exact moment. He blinked his eyes rapidly to regain the composure again. He is strong in this way.

"I'll drop him"Jungkook said and directly walked towards the car. Taehyung is also slowly walked with him. He doesn't know why this world is so cruel to him. Why he can't live in peace? Why everyone wants to disturb him? The dead silent car ride ended with the arrival to the particular house. Jungkook first got off from the car and went to get the suitcase. Taehyung blinked to dry out his new forming tears and sighed. He closed his eyes while leaning against the seat. Jungkook tapped on the glass after several minutes making Tae to come out from the car.

"Here's the key...Mm...then I'll go."Jungkook muttered awkwardly. He doesn't even look at the Tae's eyes. As Tae didn't say anything in reply Jungkook turned back to leave but those words stopped him on the spot.

"Aren't you feeling anything when you are leaving me alone like this?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook closed his eyes to control the raising heartbeat. He has no strength to face him,,,,,to face the reality. Taehyung walked towards Jungkook and stood infront of him. Jungkook gasped seeing the tear stricked face of Tae.

"I hate you Jungkook..I hate you so much..If I meet you again in my next life I will continue to hate like this."Jungkook looked at Tae's eyes directly not giving any reaction. Taehyung then removed the ring on his finger amd put it on other's palm.

"You really let me to experience everything including hate, rage, heartbreak. Thank you for everything." Tears are flowing nonstop due to the immense anger gathered in him towards his ex lover. Taehyung took a huge breath and muttered

"If I knew that you saved me six years ago only to leave like this I will never ever fight with death for you."With that Tae ran towards the house and closed the door loudly.

Jungkook unclenched his fist and roared

"AHHHHH!!!"after Tae left into the house. He kicked the car by his legs and sat on the ground while holding his head. He lost everything. He himself lost everything.

On the other side Taehyung sat on the floor while leaning against the closed door and breathed in and out holding his chest. He furiously rummaged through the bag and found the inhaler. He used it not knowing whether it will help to reduce his pain in the chest. He wants to get rid of everything. Everything including his weak body and weak heart.

Jungkook directly drove towards the house and went to the room where Jimin is staying. He pushed Jimin towards the bed and began to relieve his stress using him as always. Jimin too wanted that because he is also stressed out with those words he said.

"When I first saw you I thought you are an angel and you are not suitable for my demon brother. But now I know you are the perfect match for him."

12 / 28

Taehyung is again on the way to his old house because that bastard forgot to pack his medicines. He survived one day without them but now it is hard without. He can't buy them all over again so he came throwing away his pride. His health is more important to him. He tapped on that particular door and waited patiently. His only mission is to grab meds and leave immediately. After like three minutes the door is opened by shirtless Jungkook.

✒️JoWoo

I'm so so so happy with comments 😁👍❤️

You all should give me an award for these daily updates.😏