Chapter - 2

"Will you stay for dinner?"Jimin chirped cheerfully. He always wanted to let others' taste his food and to hear compliments but he asked too much from god. That's why he got blessed with a husband who didn't even care to look at the food he made for him. He was always neglected and cornered even from his family and love. He had a little hope that his life will change for good after he came here with his love , Jaehyuk. Instead of happy life he learnt what the real hell means. Now he is more broken than before when that thought of being alone in this world cross his mind.Jimin only asked for a little scoop of love.

"I don't think so Jimin. We have to--"

"It's okay Jungkoo.Let's have a meal."

"But--"Jungkook actually worried about Taehyung's health. Taehyung needs rest and Jungkook is willing to do anything for that.Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's hand and attacked with his irresistible puppy eyes making Jungkook to nod.Jimin looked at the couple with expecting eyes as he doesn't want to go back to the dark black hole of loneliness which absorbs out his every ounce of happiness.

"We will!!"Taehyung said while showing off his boxy smile which made two elders to coo at the younger.

"Baby !!!But you have to stay still okay "Jungkook said and lifed Tae up like a small child. Both of them are now adopted to this. Jungkook's hands are made only to keep Taehyung closer to him.

Jimin smiled at their cute interaction and told

"Let's go to kitchen. I'll prepare the dinner."As soon as Jungkook came to the kitchen he made Taehyung sat on the chair at the kitchen counter.With a little frown Taehyung humped and placed his arms on the counter to hide his head on  between. Jungkook chuckled and placed a long kiss on Taehyung's cheek with a loud smooch sound.

"You are too cute to be angry baby!!"Jungkook said with a babyish voice which made Tae to smile a little. Jimin awkwardly coughed to bring them back to the world as it is too much to see all these lovey dovey infront of him.

"I'll help you."Jungkook volunteered and Jimin noded.

Jungkook and Jimin are preparing the dinner while Taehyung is drooping. His eyelids are urging to close but he doesn't want to sleep. The medicines he is taking are too strong making Tae to sleep whenever he took them. He hates his life. He hates it when he can't live like a normal person.But he never talked about his pain with Jungkook because he is trying so hard to make him live.Taehyung doesn't want to fail Jungkook. That's why he endure everything. Every pain. Every disgusting talks of others.

"He is sleeping."Jimin muttered pointing at Tae.

"I knew it."Jungkook said and went towards the latter.

"I'll lay him on the couch."Jungkook announced and lifted the younger who possessively clinged onto him.

Jungkook came back to the kitchen after resting Taehyung and suddenely he felt so shy to enter. He saw an angel---Jimin in the kitchen who is prettier than earlier in Jungkook's eyes. A giddy feeling erupted in his mind remembering that them are the only ones in the house awake.Jungkook took small steps towards the kitchen and met with Jimin in eyes. Air around became tensed and both of them looked here and there.

"He is--he is so cute."Jimin opened his mouth.

"Yeah"Jungkook muttered not taking his eyes off from that perfect face.

He wondered how soft that cheek---.

"He is so different from Jaehyuk."Jimin again said not liking this atmosphere.