Chapter -7

Finally Jungkook came home at 11 P.M. He previously decided to stay at the club where he stayed all evening in order to hide away from Taehyung. But sudden thought that popped up about Tae's trauma made him to drive towards house right at the moment.Jungkook is feeling so guilty and wrong. He always did things right and sincerely after he met Taehyung but now suddenely he became an awful person to himself too. Now he doesn't have any idea about what to do. He doesn't know what to choose. He had some feelings about Jimin too but he doesn't know whether they are strong or not. Jimin and him never went beyond a kiss. Both of them don't want to cheat what ironically they did already. With these types of vivid thoughts Jungkook went to house.

Jungkook is not so drunk. He is a little tipsy which made him to stumble on his own steps. Still he has a good idea about where is he and what is he going to do. With much effort finally he went to their room and spotted a lump on bed which is obviously his baby. While trying so hard not to make any sound he stepped closer to Tae and checked his breathing. Once he identified it as normal he sighed a long breath. He doesn't want Taehyung to be in any danger when he is under his care. He removed his shoes and plopped onto the bed as he is so exhausted to even wash up. All these complicated emotions and decisions sucked out his liveliness completely. He is no longer the Jungkook Taehyung met. Jungkook hugged Taehyung from behind and whispered

"I'm sorry."

Jungkook never wanted to stop his studies in the middle. But he did it for Taehyung as someone needed to be there for him to assist that time.Jungkook never wanted to stay away from his parents. But he did it for Taehyung as he understood that Taehyung has noone beside him.Jungkook never wanted to work in a printing company but he did because they wanted money. Jungkook never wished to have multiple jobs in his spare time too but he did only for Taehyung. He also wanted a moment rather someone who he can depend on. He is still young to cope up with these numerous responsibilities. But he did only for Taehyung who he loves dearly. So we can't argue that Jungkook never loved Tae. He loved him maybe more than Taehyung does but the problem is what happened now. What changed in Jungkook's mind?

12 / 09

Taehyung woke up with a gasp. He looked here and there searching for his Jungkoo but didn't spot. He hurriedly removed the blanket and ran swiftly down the stairs. He can feel that Jungkook is at home. As he wished Taehyung saw Jungkook in the varendar facing back to him. Without waiting for any more second Taehyung ran and hugged Jungkook so tightly feeling so scared that he will go away.Jungkook flinched but smiled after relaxing seeing his baby behind him. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and pulled him to his front to face the latter.

"I missed you. I was so scared---"Before completing the rambling of Taehyung Jungkook pushed his head towards his chest and careressed his back. Taehyung cried loudly at the action as he felt so overwhelmed .After few minutes of feeling each others' heartbeats in sullen silence Jungkook decided to broke it first.

"Can we go to Jimin's house today?"

"But why?"Taehyung asked hesitantly.

"Just tell me."

"I have college today. After that I can."

"Then get ready at that time."Jungkook muttered with a small smile.

"What is happening Jungkoo? I'm scared. What's happening around me?--"Taehyung asked almost crying. Jungkook stopped Tae by placing his finger on Tae's soft lips and said

"I'll answer to everything today."

Taehyung went to college and cafe by placing his whole mind on Jungkook and his words. He got blamed several times due to his carelessness but he can't help but overthink about the situation.He felt so scared to face that moment. He doesn't want to loose Jungkook but he is constantly having that bad feeling after the mention of Jimin's name. No matter what happened he is not ready to  let go Jungkook. He needs Jungkook .His only reason for living is Jungkook.

Time flied so fast to evening with a snap of second.Now Jungkook and Taehyung are infront of Jimin's house. Noone dared to talk first even during their journey. This silence killed Taehyung into pieces. They were never like this before. They always had a lot to talk , lot to share but now there's only a thick tension in the air. All these suffocating feelings turned into tears in Taehyung's eyes as always. However he was so fast to wipe them off to not to get notice by Jungkook who is already in a different world. Jungkook took a step foreward and tapped on the door which afterwards opened widely by Jimin. Taehyung looked at the latter with big eyes which Jimin wanted to ignore at the moment.He is so afraid to face the truth.

Jimin looks so weary and lifeless. Seems like he didn't had a good meal and proper sleep after a long time. For Taehyung Jimin appeared like he is so sick while for Jungkook he is gorgeous as always. For a moment Jungkook again got lost in Jimin's increasing beauty which noticed by Taehyung. Now he can get a certain idea about the thing but doesn't want to accept yet. He wants to get those words from Jungkook's mouth.Taehyung bit his lower lip to swallow the sob and to control tears but failed miserably which took the attention of others on him.Taehyung just stared at the ground until Jimin muttered

"Let's go in."Taehyung mentally prayed not to embarrass him with his leg as last time they came here. He even can't beleive how things chnaged after such a short time.Taehyung only can remind those words Jimin said on that day when his leg got stuck.

"You should teach him how to fix that." Now he regrets for not learning that.

Taehyung awkwardly sat on the couch in which Jungkook also seated beside.

"I'll make drinks for us."Jimin said hurriedly and ran over to the kitchen. He can't face them at all. Jungkook sighed heavily and stood up to follow Jimin behind. Taehyung just looked at Jungkook's actions with teary eyes not knowing what to say or do. It's like Taehyung is the stranger who came to Jungkook's and Jimin's house.

"Why you came here huh?"Jimin whisper yelled as soon as he saw Jungkook.

"To clear everything."Jungkook also whispered back. They don't want Taehyung to hear these things before they say it by themselves.

"To clear what?"

"About the kiss , about the things."

"But why? We can forget everything and live like we never met."

"I can't. I can't keep him in dark."

"Then after that what?Are you going to break up with Tae?"

"I don't know...but I don't want to hide things from him."

" Listen!!!Don't think about me. You two should live happily."

"But Jimin..I--I..huh" Jungkook can't understand his feelings. He doesn't want to  hurt Taehyung and as well as he can't dump Jimin. He really likes Jimin but doesn't know whether it is love or a mere attraction.

"Did something happen between you two?"Taehyung suddenely popped up from nowhere which made Jungkook and Jimin jumped up on the positions.Jimin gulped hardly not wanting to uncover everything. He can't see the hurt in Taehyung's eyes which is already visible.

"When did you come here?"Jimin asked.

"Now..because you are so late."Taehyung said with a small voice clearly reflecting his pain.

"We kissed Tae."Jungkook dropped the bomb right at the moment.

✒️JoWoo

I wanted to say this after reading ur comments. I actually made Taehyung's character weak here. In this story Taehyung is weak both physically and mentally and highly dependant on Jungkook.That's how I made it. There are weak characters in society too. I'm not always writing weak Tae stories like this. In  this story I used that. Hope u will not find it uncomfortable.

And Thank u for the comments. I actually learn lot of things from comments and even modify the story. Continue to comment more as I wanted to know ur ideas also.I love u all a lot ❤️😁Thank u for the support.