Chapter - 5

Taehyung's vision got suddenely blurry with the punch landed on him. He heard the hooting and laughing sound of Kevin and his friends slightly but decided to not to pay attention to them. Taehyung just took a glimpse of his precious cup caged between his sweaty hands and smiled lightly. But the moment got interrupted when Kevin lifted Tae up by the collar and held his face by a harsh grip on  his chin. Kevin wanted to punch him further and to enjoy Taehyung's pathetic and helpless face.

"What's going on?"At the same time Madam came to the site and Kevin pushed Taehyung away from him as soon as possible.

"Madam!!!Look what he did to me.. He is actually a psycho..--"

"Taehyung!!!Can you explain this?"Madam asked sternly. Taehyung doesn't wanted to answer as it is so useless. They never punish Kevin and treat him. So he walked away with his same smug face which he wore infront of other people despite of her screams from behind.

Everyone in the world doesn't know Taehyung Jungkook knows. For others Taehyung is a cold , disabled, almost mute abnormal child. For Jungkook Taehyung is a cute , adorable , whipped fluff ball. He only beleive in Jungkook. Only him. Taehyung enetered into his tent and hugged his knees while hiccuping with crying.He securely placed his precious cup on the table and took the phone which is the only connection between him and his love. With just only one ring Jungkook accepted the call not like yesterday. Taehyung smiled sweetly even for that action.

"Hello!!"

"Jungkoo..."

"Why baby? Are you crying?"

"No no I'm just...I want to come to you."

"Should I come now? Are you ok?"Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's behaviour and said

"No..It's okay. I'm coming tomorrow by the way."After talking about nothing and everything their lil chat ended making Taehyung boosted up again with the energy.

On the other side Jungkook is lost in his thoughts. He is sure that Taehyung is crying there. He hates to see his baby's crying.But will he also be a reason for his baby's crying one day? He can't let that happen. So he took a desicion to meet up with Jimin and come to conclusion. They should not get lost in these short lived temptations.

12 / 07

Today every student woke up earlier than usual as today is the day of leaving this hell like place. Every one of them is standing in a line to get into the bus and in the middle there's Taehyung who is jumping slightly out of excitement. He is worried about the cut on his lips. He is afarid that Jungkook will again start a fight with his classmates because of this. Taehyung sat beside the window and imagined Jungkook's reaction for his cup. This is the first time they lived apart from themselves after 6 years and for Taehyung it is a very different experience. A sudden  thought crossed his mind as whether Jungkook also wanted to have this type of experiences. Like this he let his mind to wander around here and there until the bus reach the destination.

Jungkook is nervously standing infront of Jimin's house. Today he came there to clarify everything. He doesn't want to cheat on Taehyung but he is not sure about himself with Jimin. For Jungkook Jimin is extremely attractive and hot. The hair which grew upto the crook of his neck and numerous earings dazzling near his ears brightened up his existence more. Jungkook wants to explre Jimin more. With these type of thoughts Jungkook lifted his hand upto knock but before that the door widely opened revealing that enchanting human being. Jungkook unknowingly gulped at the scene.

"I saw you are talking with yourself there."Jimin told with worry laced voice.

"I--mm--"Jungkook careressed his nape feeling embarrassed.

"Are you thinking about that day?"Jimin asked.

"I --just---"

"Are you regretting that kiss?"

"Noo..I--"

"Then can I kiss you again?" Jungkook is not so strong to fight against his desires.

Taehyung is again in his second. Jungkook didn't came to get him as he expected. He didn't get angry with Jungkook for that. He just thought that it is his fault for not reminding him again. Now Taehyung has another plan. He is now going to surprise Jungkook with his arrival and cup. By this time  he is sure that Jungkook is at home.

But luck is not with him today. The door are closed and the car is gone symbolizing Jungkook's absence. With a defeating gleam in face Taehyung opened the door and directly plopped onto the sofa feeling so drained. To his weak fragile body all this journey by bus is a torture. So without spending anymore time Taehyung fell asleep still having that lil hope to surprise his Jungkoo.

After two hours sleep Taehyung woke up like a thunderbolt. He looked here and there expecting his love's presence but he wasn't able to feel it. Now Taehyung felt like crying. The environment is so dark indicating the end of the day. Jungkook is never late like this. He is not so good with darkness and loneliness. Both of those made him feel like dying. Two , three fat tear balls fell from his glistening eyes. All these days he craved for Jungkook's touch. Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook's warmth. Jungkook's hugs. Jungkook's kisses. Jungkook's cuddles. Only Jungkook. But where is he? Did Jungkook actually forget about him?Taehyung hugged himself into a ball and softly sobbed. The only thing heard to him is his own pathetic cries and pleads to save from this longingness. He always tried to think positive and saw the bright side. But now he can't do that. He felt so scared about Jungkook.

After another suffocating hour he decided to went out in search of Jungkook. He can't let Jungkook in danger. But he wanted a support after all. So he decided to go to Jimin's house first and then going to search for Jungkook. Before everything he wrote down a simple note and kept it on the stool just in the case of Jungkook coming home before them. After a very heavy sigh he went out feeling so weak in his heart. He can't function without Jungkook.

After another bus travel which made him to use the inhaler twice he came to that familiar house. Now he just wanted to cry on Jimin's shoulder while screaming about his pain. He didn't expect that today will end like this. He expected it to be filled with warm cuddles and kisses of Jungkook. He knocked on the door and  waited so impatiently. But all his emotions, tears, worries got frozen seeing the one who opened the door.

"Jungkoo??"

✒️JoWoo

Can you all encourage ur lazy author with votes and comments 😊👉👈

Hope you all will enjoy the chapter.❤️