Chapter - 9

1k+ reads already 😳😳

⭕Contains Violence and cursive language (not much...just mention)⭕

"Huh you became so feisty I see. Did you get a new dick huh?" Jaehyuk muttered with a dirty smirk. Jimin tried so hard to loose the tight grip of him on his hair but failed miserably. Jimin has nothing to do except crying and screaming for help.

"Don't act like you don't like this. Only this night baby."Jaehyuk whispered near Jimin's ears and harshly pushed Jimin towards stairs.

"Why do you came again? We are divorced."Jimin yelled as soon as he freed from that bastard's hold.

"But I can't forget this pussy."Jaehyuk said with his lust filled voice.

"Okay okay enough of drama now. I know that you are so horny...and me too. So let's do that like we always did."He muttered and again grasped by his neck. Jimin struggled to run away from Jaehyuk , the one who made his life a living hell and that made Jaehyuk impatient. He slapped Jimin thrice across his cheeks that results to bust his lips. Jimin fell down with the sudden impact and sense blood inside his mouth. His cheek reddened in a minute which made Jaehyuk go crazy more.

"Next hit is to your ass."He said and forcibly stood Jimin up. With much effort Jimin kneeled infront of Jaehyuk and pleaded

"Please don't do this. Leave me alone." Jimin is a total mess at the moment. Shirt is tored and face is filled with tears and blood. Now he doesn't want anything but a warm hug.

Jaehyuk laughed enjoying the latter's misery and Jimin shivered seeing this man's maniac behaviour. He never knew that he had fallen in love with an inhuman.

"Why are you acting so innocent huh? You are a slut who always yearned for dicks. Why not now?"Jaehyuk spattered those words not knowing how much these words break this helpless soul infront of him. Those words are not strange to Jimin. His family , his parents used those words on him more often. Jaehyuk also used it. He tried so hard to adopt to everything as he thought that there is no such thing called love in this cruel world until he met Taehyung. He saw how the life he wished is enjoying by Taehyung with Jungkook. He also wants that so badly.

Jaehyuk again lifted Jimin up so easily by his collar but now Jimin had enough. He bit Jaehyuk's hand which ended up building a rage inside him. Jaehyuk roared like a monster and slammed Jimin's head on the wall which made Jimin cry so loudly. He sobbed so messily feeling an uncontrollable pain in the head. He felt so sorry about himself.Jimin sat on the ground beneath the wall and tried to stay conscious. Jaehyuk with a cocky grin walked towards Jimin being unable to control his horny self even now but the door wide opened revealing Jimin's saviour ,,,Jungkook.

"Oh I see!!!!You caught my brother's boyfriend into your trap. That's why now you don't want my dick."Jaehyuk said. Jungkook's fist clenched at those words as he never knew that Taehyung's brother is this type of asshole.

"Why ? Is my brother not enough?"This time Jaehyuk spoke looking at Jungkook. That's when Jungkook lost his all sanity and punched directly on his face. Jaehyuk held his now broken nose with much rage but didn't try to fight as now he only wants a good fuck but it got interfered.

"I'll come later sweetie. For now then enjoy with him."Jaehyuk spattered and went like a winner although he is the real loser. Without waiting for anymore Jungkook engulfed Jimin into a tight but warm hug. Jimin's cries are now lowered but hiccups are there  to show the post signs of his breakdown. Jimin melted with the contact and crushed the paper in his hand at the same moment. The paper which told Jimin about his short life. Previously he called Jungkook feeling so scared with the report but later this Jaehyuk incident happened making Jimin to think different.Now he doesn't want someone's pitiness. He wants to take the revenge.