Chapter - 3

12 / 04

Taehyung again woke upto a new day without having Jungkook beside him. But he never felt lonely for a one bit eventhough neither of children talk with him. The secret is his Jungkoo's calls.Jungkook called him a lot last day and that energy is enough to keep up with the whole day.Taehyung's blooming smile never shaded a one bit while he switched on his phone to welcome that sweet message of good morning with a pink heart next to words.But his all smile fell off and surrounding became suddenely gloomy once he saw the empty messsge box.He knew that this is not something he should upset about but that message is his energy booster. Actually not the message but the Jungkook's existence. His chain of thoughts suddenely interrupted by the opening of his own tent forcibly. He doesn't have a partner like any other has because no one likes to sleep with him.Specially his artificial leg.But it's okay for him as long as Jungkook care about him. He needs noone but Jungkook.

One boy came into the tent again forcibly and Taehyung did nothing as always. It's not like that he can't defend. There's no use of arguing with the people who can't understand simple 'no'.That boy pulled Taehyung out of the tent and he knew the thing awaiting for him.

"Heyy One legged bitch!!Good morning!!"Kevin , the typical high school bully said with a sick smirk.Kevin used to bully Taehyung physically by hitting which caused more bruises. As soon as Jungkook get to know about the treatment Taehyung receiving he went to the college with Taehyung one day. On that day Jungkook hit those boys and threatened other children and teachers. On that day onwards noone talks with Taehyung and Teachers are also little pissed off. Kevin also continued to hurt Taehyung with words that did much more damage than earlier. Taehyung kept everything bottled up within him as he doesn't want to worry Jungkook.

" Madam told you to bring woods from forest. She told that you are the one who should go because only one leg of you is  real. Less probability to accidents."Kevin ended his nonsense talks by giving a highfive to nearby fellow.Taehyung isn't sure whether teacher told the last part but however he turned back to walk to the forest without giving any reply. It's so obvious that teacher gave this task to Kevin. But he is not in the mood to argue. Kevin laughed loudly looking at the disappearing figure of Taehyung. These type of people doesn't choose weak people to bully. Unknowingly they bully the people with strongest minds.

With a heavy sigh Taehyung began to collect woods with much difficulty as he can't bend down. He groaned with the pain. Taehyung doesn't fear this vast deep forest. But these bubbling up feeling of being alone got the best out from him.Suddenely he broke down with a chock. He cried so loudly as he can't bear up this even more. Hastily he grabbed a tiny bottle of his anxiety meds and swallowed one.He wants to go back to Jungkook's arms. He wants to get spoil by Jungkook's love and care. He wants to hear those sweet words.After taking a long breath Taehyung took the phone out of the pocket and saw that there's still nothing. He closed his eyes to control tears and strongly wiped off alreay fallen ones. Maybe Jungkook woke up late today.

"I woke up early only for you."Jungkook said while leaning against the main door with a cocky face.Jimin giggled oh so sweetly as he never expected those words. Noone did anything for him before.

"Excuse me sir. Are you flirting with me?"Jimin asked playfully. But Jungkook's whole mood fell down. A guilty feeling arosed in his mind eventhough he haven't done anything.

"I'm just joking. Let's go."Jimin said to cheer up Jungkook and went towards the car.Jungkook checked the phone and saw nothing on notification panel. Taehyung haven't messaged  him and Jungkook also thought not to do until this day is over. He had this foreign feeling in his heart which made him feel strangely guilty.