Chapter - 15

"Ohh!!You live here. I never saw you before." The young mailman exclaimed with a big smile. Taehyung can't help but laugh at the man's reaction.

"I am living here for six years now."Taehyung said with a proud smile.

"Oh my goshh!!! Am I blind to not to see a beauty like you??"He said dramatically bringing a happy smile to Tae's gorgeous face. He also smiled with the latter as noone can escape from Taehyung's charms.

"It's always Jungkook who manage everything."Tae said with a bitter smile. With Jungkook's name he only has dark memories now.

"Ohh!!!That handsome man. No wonder!!He maybe wanted to protect you from this cruel world." Mailman said finally reminding the muscled man living in this household.

"He himself made a cruel world for me."Taehyung thought. Why people only remind of him when they are talking with me?

"There are only bills here."Tae said with a sad pout. He may or may not waited for an approval letter from a small company.

"Did you perhaps wait for a love letter?"Mailman asked with a smirk.

"Nooo~~ dumbo~~~"Tae whinned after hitting him on his shoulder. This man is so easy going. It's fun to talk with him eventhough they met couple of minutes ago.

" If you want I can write one for you."He said in between the smiles and hits of the cute male.

"Can you stop?"Taehyung shyly said while trying so hard to hide his blush. It's actually after a long time someone talked with him naturally not minding his weaknesses. He felt so light and understood what he missed in the life.

"Aigooo~~ soo cuwooo~~"Mailman screamed making Tae laugh so hard but suddenely someone pulled Tae which made him to stumble on his steps.

"If you are done you can go."Jungkook uttered with his abnormally deep voice making the latter to gulp at the dominanting aura. Taehyung tried to hard to escape from the grip as he doesn't like that touch,,,,touch of a cheater. Mailman hurriedly escaped from the scene after secretly winking and waving at Tae which totally get noticed by the angered male. Then Jungkook dragged Tae with him into the house despite of his refusal.

As soon as they came in Jungkook removed the grip earning a painful yelp from Taehyung. He careressed his now bruised wrist tenderly not wanting to feel the pain again. After few seconds of suspension Jungkook deeply breathed in and chuckled darkly.

"That's why you are so happy about this break up?"Jungkook said. His eyes are red and jaws are clenched symbolizing his immense pent up anger.

"Happy???Are you kidding me Jungkook?" Taehyung replied with the same energy.

"Kidding my ass. I see how you are flirting with your new boyfriend."Jungkook snapped

"Are you actually dumb huh? Don't you have a brain? What happened to it?"Taehyung snapped back. Taehyung can bear up anything but not criticizing his character.

"Tsk Tsk..Just accept it you whore!!!"Jungkook roared feeling so angry. Seeing Taehyung with another male did something to his heart which made him to loose control.

"WHORE?????HOW DARE YOU JUNGKOOK??" Taehyung yelled loudly feeling so pissed off. He can't beleive that he loves this jerk.

"How you made that man fall for you?You don't even know how to fuck"Jungkook asked with that same disgusting tone. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by his collar and said

" You are the whore here Jungkook. Don't ask me." His teeth are gritting with anger.

"And thank you. Because now I know why you left me and went for Jimin. You didn't find him beautiful but find him fuckable. You can't bear up your horny ass soo...boom."Taehyung continued. Jungkook stepped back feeling so exposed. He also doesn't know but the things Tae saying are sounding so accurate. Taehyung let go the collar and dusted his hands with a smirk.

"It's so disgusting for me to say that you are my ex boyfriend even."Jungkook gasped at those words. He felt like everything he built are falling apart.

"Jungkook please...Get out!!! Why are you coming here even? Are you perhaps trying to cheat on Jimin with me? Jungkook shaked his head like a child.

"Get out from my life Jungkook. I don't want you.Not anymore. I knew your real colurs now. You doesn't know love. You only have lust."Taehyung said. Tears are rolling down from his cheeks not because of pain but because of anger,,,with Jungkook and with himself.

Jungkook hurriedly ran towards the car and drove like a crazy man away from the house. He felt so tired by being beaten up with those truths. He hurt Tae a lot and now it is his time to taste the pain.

Meanwhile Taehyung sat on the nearby chair by holding his chest area. His head is spinning as he screamed out loud after a long time. But now he is clear about one thing. Jungkook is a jerk and will never have a place in his life even in memories. Those memories are also now seems like fake. Taehyung hates all those. He is so releived to escape away from Jungkook. He will never again cry for that bastard. Not again... Taehyung is grateful for the everything he did back then and it is it. No more.... He is totally done with him.

Jungkook is driving for two hours now still in daze. He doesn't have any clear idea about what to do with his messed up life. He ruined it by himself beyond repair. A familiar house came into the view and Jungkook didn't think twice but drove towards that. He got out from the car and directly entered into the house only to see a surprised middle aged woman.

"Kookie!!"She said with tears in her eyes.

"Eomma!!"Jungkook muttered and ran closer in order to hide his face in that warmth. He also wants to depend on sometimes.

"Oh my godd!!!!Where's Tae? Are you alone here? It's two years since you last came."Jungkook didn't say anything. He just concentrated on her heartbeat.

"We can enjoy christmas together then!!"She said cheerfully while hugging his son so tightly. Jungkook knows that if whole world is against him , his mother will always be there at least to blame. She is always beside him.

12 / 25

It's christmas aka everyone's happy day. Taehyung also went to an orphanage to celebrate the day with kids. It's better than being alone in the house. Spending time with kids really clense your whole soul. Those little muffins are so pure. Taehyung doesn't have money to buy lot of gifts but managed to buy some sweets for them.He doesn't have any idea about Jungkook after yesterday's events. Maybe he is celebrating the day with his Jimin. Taehyung is now happy. After that quarrel with Jungkook he got the enough reasons to give up on him. He understood that Jungkook wanted other things which can't be given by him. Taehyung doesn't want to think about Jungkook anymore. The things he had with Jungkook is over. His love for Jungkook is not faded but it is completely covered up with disgust and hate. For him it is better to live like this. There's no Jungkook and Jimin in his life now.

12 / 26

Taehyung is a mess although it is morning. He woke up so late today making him frustrated to the core. He grabbed the bag and turned back to leave but the two people standing at the door ruined his whole mood. There is smirking Jimin and blank faced Jungkook.What now?

✒️JoWoo

Guyssss....This is a sad story probably with a sad ending okay?!?!

The story is closer to the end....It's almost the end of the December..